CAK vs. LC

GKBD15

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes LC , I do know you and your blue suede shoes, do you know me, I doubt it, I am a player on a team already out BUT, I am a geek so I keep track of lots of teams and statistics and put them into my computer and figure out what works and what doesn't on a program I wrote. The only real person who has cared for my statistics and anyalization has been a guy in Middle Tenn named Gameball who really knows a lot of people and gets on here once in awhile with good inside info. Why am I telling you this, because I really want ya'll to do well , but According to what Gameball and I have, you will go down to CAK 2-1 Sorry, because you are a good player, BUT you'll do good at States. Good Luck to Both!

We are REALLY looking forward to this game. We have faced them twice, and won by a one goal margin both times. LC plays with a lot of passion, and I know they will bring it on Thursday. CAK is a much less emotional team, with I think a more solid 11. This is a biggie, because whoever wins will go in the opposite bracket from FRA and CCS. I'm calling CAK (of course) 2-1. See you Thursday, LCsoccer, and BigG says don't take any crap about your shoes!

Edited by caksoccer