CCS-CSAS

JumpAround

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i know is that you Chattanooga punks better shut up and be ready to play. CA is gonna sneak up on you and show you how real men play soccer. you might want to go ahead and get a refund on those rooms, unless, that is, you want to go to memphis and watch CA take care of business. yeah, thats right, y'all Chattanooga punks think y'all are God's gift to soccer, but, guess what, you're not. And normally i wouldnt give opposing teams any tips, but if you want to even have a chance to get to memphis, you're gonna have to shut down PJ Lis. that's right, I said it, PJ LIS. he plays in the midfield and has EXCELLENT ball control, and you better step on his right foot b/c that's the only way you can stop his cannon of a leg. so go ahead and try. PJ is gonna tear somebody a new one.

Love,

a concerned soccer mom

all i know is that ccs went down to columbia about 4 years ago for the sectional match and were defeated 3-2. the next year CA traveled to CCS for the sectional match and lost. the next year CCS didn't even make it out of their region and CA made it to the state finals where they fell short to ridgeway in overtime. ca had a strong team in the past and they have a strong team now. they work the ball well and there is really no weak player on the starting team. ccs better come to play or they will not be traveling to memphis.

all i know is that ccs went down to columbia about 4 years ago for the sectional match and were defeated 3-2. the next year CA traveled to CCS for the sectional match and lost. the next year CCS didn't even make it out of their region and CA made it to the state finals where they fell short to ridgeway in overtime. ca had a strong team in the past and they have a strong team now. they work the ball well and there is really no weak player on the starting team. ccs better come to play or they will not be traveling to memphis.

...convenient isn't it that you don't mention last year...that says nothing about this upcoming game, but neither does mentioning any of those games before. Let's just play the game and let our play do the talking. For the record, I am the first and only CCS person to say anything on this thread, and this will be my only post on here.

aw barrett...you seem bitter...refund on those rooms? wow ingenious response...so whitty...by the way, talking up your own players means absolutly nothing...I would talk up my teammates, but people know they're good...so that accounts for it...also by the way, talking trash on coacht goes nowhere...so maybe you should stop?