DII Middle Region

dropball12887

I was inferring that JPII was a good team. I, not knowing much about how the region shaped up was just curious as to the malefactors that would play into this region. But I do like your somewhat creative response urging me to start a useless bickering match between us. I will not stoop to that level, because I have a life besides these juvenile message boards. But how can I expect a person with such a simple mind to make the connection between message boards and needing a life. As far as I am concerned this conversation is over. I am still playing, unlike you Nick. Next time perhaps you could just answer a simple question without dabbling in idiotic monstrosities that make small people seem like such morons while we future executives of America redress puny impetuses like yourself. And the last notion that I would like to suggest to you would be to get a life.

In myhactions I have excersised my right to free speech. It is a great gift to our country. It isn't however good when conceded people such as Nick Forte are online and stab and poke in menacing ways towards the greatest game on the face of the earth.

You are totally right, however it seems as though you are the one who is looking for useless bickering. But anyway on subject... JP2 lost first round, wasn't trying to make you look dumb, just making a point. I agree with you, they are a good team, they just werent good enough the other night. Anyway... from the middle it is BGA, Ryan and then MBA or USN (most likely MBA) so if USN wins tonite now you can get her and "poke fun" at me dropball