Congrats to the MCHS Cherokees!

TribeBall

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Tribeball it isn't that you are so good, it's the arrogance some of you have. And you forever pat yourself on the back. Remember last year the two best records in the state and you were one of them and you went home after the 1st game. Gert to the finals and then we will believe you are great!!!

mcminn just likes to post on forums cause thats all there is to do out there. i remember when dyestat (which is a popular forum for cross country runners) became popular,soon mcminn runners were all over it talking trash,may i add before that on the site,there was no trash talk,everyone just compared times. Things used to be so much more peaceful on here,what ever happened to the good days??

No, Tribeball it isn't that you are so good, it's the arrogance some of you have. And you forever pat yourself on the back. Remember last year the two best records in the state and you were one of them and you went home after the 1st game. Gert to the finals and then we will believe you are great!!!

Didnt they play the team that won state? The same team that was ranked #1 or 2 nationally? i think so

:blink::D Well first of all I didn't get on here talking trash I was just congratulating my team Invasion is the one who started the crap about hating McMinn. I will make sure next time I won't sound so arogant when I type Congratulations. You guys look into stuff too much. Sorry Invasion it wasn't you it was Captain Commando. Edited by TribeBall

Guest mchssoccernut

um..since when is school pride arrogance?? yea and ya'll need to get over it. McMinn is here to stay we're not goin ne where. we've been supportive and we're always gonna be supportive. just live with it. there's nothing you can do about. so all i have to say is

GO CHEROKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!