Lipscomb vs. Walker Valley

twittycanes

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the Walker Valley people that been tooting their horns all year about the great team they have. They play in a weak district and played a few tough games but the over all schedule is weak at the most. I have seen nothing on CoachT were the great Walker Valley team followers are commenting about the game on Wednesday. Come on guys. You got beat. But you still get to go to Nashville to play on Friday against David Lipscomb. ;)

Edited by Behind the Plate

Where are all the Walker Valley people that been tooting their horns all year about the great team they have. They play in a weak district and played a few tough games but the over all schedule is weak at the most. I have seen nothing on CoachT were the great Walker Valley team followers are commenting about the game on Wednesday. Come on guys. You got beat. But you still get to go to Nashville to play on Friday against David Lipscomb. :o

We still have a Great Team. 39 - 3 ain't slouchy at all. I guess we are spending our time practicing baseball still, instead of football. Just like most of the other times someone outside starts some thread that is none of their business.

Lipscomb had an alarm go off a few weeks ago when they got beat by MLk & they have'nt looked back since. So dont think Lipscomb will be fazed by the "waking a giant" comments. If that makes Walker Valley feel better by saying that then more power to you. You still have to go out & play the game. Lipscomb is so focused right now it really dont matter who they play. Walker Valley will not throw anything that Lipscomb has'nt seen yet. Lipscomb has faced the likes of Barret Brown (trevecca signee) Hunter Norton (Trevecca signee) Josh Moffitt (Belmont signee) Leo Koski (Will go somewhere big) those are few of the really good pitchers that they have seen. Lipscomb has played a really good schedule to prepare them for this game. I know Walker Valley will bring a tough team to Lipscomb today but dont think just because you think you got a wake up call the other day that Lipscomb cares. They've been there before. Look forward to a great game today. Travel safe Walker Valley.