Walker Valley

Behind the Plate

Where are all the Walker Valley people that been tooting their horns all year about the great team they have. They play in a weak district and played a few tough games but the over all schedule is weak at the most. I have seen nothing on CoachT were the great Walker Valley team followers are commenting about the game on Wednesday. Come on guys. You got beat. But you still get to go to Nashville to play on Friday against David Lipscomb. ;)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know where they are not and that is at the house. Where is your team and didn't the two bottom teams in your region advance? Of course if a weak over- rated team like Walker can win every game they played against teams from your region then I guess we should not expect much, from that AAA area of the state.

We're sorry Behind The Plate, we didn't realize our tooting our horn would be missed by ya'll so much. Instead of tooting the Mustang horn, I would like to say congratulations to Grundy Co. for their victory over us on Wednesday. They played a great game & were deserving of their win. We wish them good luck Friday against Greenbrier & hope they represent Region 3 with the class they showed us.

We're sorry Behind The Plate, we didn't realize our tooting our horn would be missed by ya'll so much. Instead of tooting the Mustang horn, I would like to say congratulations to Grundy Co. for their victory over us on Wednesday. They played a great game & were deserving of their win. We wish them good luck Friday against Greenbrier & hope they represent Region 3 with the class they showed us.

Thats MVP type posting right there Indian. Very nice young man you have turned out to be- i'm impressed.

Walker Valley has a great team. Both WV and Grundy played a great game. WV made a couple of early errors, and GC left several baserunners, got a couple picked off....it could have gone either way, and we were lucky to pull it out over a great team. Sooooo, whatever team you are from up there ^ , I'd watch what ya say about WV, you might hafta meet them later in Memphis!!! Unless your team is already out of it?

Again, congrats to WV, and good luck til we meet again!! :o

It seems to me that when someone says something positive about WV that there are a load of detractors who want to bash them. When they win 39 games they are lucky. When they do other things positive there are those who want to look for the negative. Yes they got beat by an excellant Grundy ball club if it was a wake up call then so be it. But I don't think we need people to start threads that will definately lead to more bashing. The idea that I have is when tha bashing starts just don't respond anymore. The people who are doing the bashing have nothing better to do. And so what if WV toots their own horn a little they deserve it afterall the are 39-3 and yes they are beatable. The district they play in is setup by TSSAA so they have no choice there. The bashing should stop not just on WV but on all teams. You can post your opinion withoput being nasty about it.

i agree with panther wv didnt get bashed they got beat and most ppl on here are talkin smack their team is sittin at the house maybe because they got bashed by wv yes i am a grundy fan and i live up here in grundy but wv has a excellent team a ppl should give wv and grundy credit instead of talkin smack about them