Single A State Champion?

Firstbaseman22

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here they come!!! Unaka fans have arrived on the Class A Championship board. Welcome, it seems as if y'all have been able to back up your season-long Memphis talk. Congratulations to everyone on the Unaka team. I knew y'all Carter County folk would be coming on-line pretty soon. I'm from good ol' Hawkins County, so I've got a tab on Unaka in A baseball and Unicoi in AA softball. I'm not sure about who has won the other games involving our District 1 partners, but as for Unaka...catching that Memphis Train!

well...I'll let you know a little bit about Unaka...

Everyone has been saying that Unaka is a big fish in a small pond (which they are). However, they seem to think that they are better than any other team in Region 1-A. Well, I'm pretty confident that they proved themselves right on that one too.

I'll go ahead and tell you that they aren't the best, but you can't tell them that. I don't mean this is any bad way, because they are good. They aren't the best, but they sure as heck play like it. That's my kind of team. A team that even though they aren't #1, you couldn't get that idea through their heads even you used a nail gun. Unaka will play you down to the very last out, but chances are that you will be the ones making the final out...

Good Luck Rangers...and represent the State of Franklin well. Remember that y'all are the Class A representatives for the Boon Docks of Tennessee...