The Only Real Contenders For State Championships

chxian

For what its worth. I think it is between Farragut, McMinn Co and Brentwood. Ive seen Brentwood and McMinn Co. play. I havent seen Farragut play since last year in Memphis. The team that gets the best goalkeeping should take it. All three teams have explosive offenses so it will come down to defense. McMinns keeper is okay and so is Brentwoods. Nothing real great. Have never seen Farraguts keeper unless its the same on as last year. But I think goalkeeping will be the difference. I think out of the 8 teams left Blackman has one of the best keeper, Sean Pierce but Im not sure they have a strong enough team. Being from region 4 my heart is with Blackman. Should be exciting. Good luck to all.

Edited by CtownGK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TIME to tie the shoelaces and play. i stand by my predictions. farragut the SECOND best team in the state will win AAA;CBHS,the best team in the state,will wil division 2. farragut was dominated and there was NO off sides,farragut's best players hurt,etc. farragut was beaten by the better team. i was there! the shock on the farragut players' faces was evident.

Kingfish has just provided 7 DII teams with locker room material for next week. The target on the Brother's back is now the size of Goliath. Beware, David is out there somewhere.

My brother played for CBHS last year as a senior. If he read what Kingfish is spewing, he would take him behind the woodshed. Honor, Humility, Sportsmanship, or the trophy means nothing Kingfish. Respect your opponents.

Props to USN on a great win.

TIME to tie the shoelaces and play. i stand by my predictions. farragut the SECOND best team in the state will win AAA;CBHS,the best team in the state,will wil division 2. farragut was dominated and there was NO off sides,farragut's best players hurt,etc. farragut was beaten by the better team. i was there! the shock on the farragut players' faces was evident.

wmsmphs...well said. Maybe kingfish should find some class...if your not part of the team, don't talk for them. Quality win USN

Ok, I'm going to admit this right off: I'm a USN fan. And a new one. So, I know very little about soccer. One thing even I could tell? CBHS wasn't worried about a loss. They stayed cocky far too long into the game-- they should have woken up to the threat when USN got the goal just after theirs. But I'm not arguing with it-- the one other thing I might point out to all of you over-adrenalined boys: yelling at your teammates really doesn't seem to help... and it makes you look like a jerk. Good luck tomorrow, USN!

Edited by firstyearfan04

Results:

Lenoir City 5, Columbia Aca. 0

Brentwood 4, Cordova 1

Houston 3, Hendersonville 0

USN 1, Christian Brothers 1 - USN wins 4-3 on PK's

ECS 3, BGA 1

CAK 3, FRA 1

Hume Fogg 2, Westview 1

Sheffield 4, CSAS 2

Oak Ridge 2, Blackman 0

Farragut 7, McMinn Co. 3