CHAMPIONSHIP

Farragut 4, Brentwood 2

CHAMPION

Farragut Admirals

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wesvols at least ur farragut vs. mcminn score is close. and not other peoples 4-0. that will be a close game and a good game. mcminn is comin into the game lookin for revenge to their embarrasment last year. i hope they can do it and they can if they want too. they have the team. if ne body is gonna do it. it'll be them. good luck to all the teams.

This is quickly looking like a Brentwood Farragut final but not much has been said about Houston. They shut out a very good Hendersonville team. Looks like they have a pretty decent defense. Probably wont be able to defeat Farragut though. Brentwood on the other hand has a superb defense, probably a little better than Farraguts. Brentwoods keeper will have to have a stellar game against Farragut if they meet. I wasnt real impressed with McMinns defense when we played them so I figured their keeper would really be tested against Farragut. I thought that McMinns offense would be able to compete well against Farragut but I was wrong. But with Price, Slack and Shavers all returning next year they should still be strong. McMinn has nothing to be ashamed of when you lose to defending state champs. How good is Farraguts keeper?