USN vs. CBHS

asdfasdf

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, one may think that CBHS is better if you looked on paper, but in soccer a game is won with goalkeeping and usn's goalie paul fuchs has gained some height and weight and is now 6'6 275 lbs, so its gonna be hard to get it past him. Plus, the three top goal scorers for CBHS have been suspended for the first game along with the goalie.

I have seen USN's goalie play a few times, he is not as big as you say he is, and he has athletic ability, you can tell, but he is not a standout keeper. He is in my opinion probally the 5th best keeper out of his regoin with them being in this order:

1. Walton-BGA

2. McWatters-Ryan

3. Walker-BA

4. Gotterer-MBA

Note:Gotterer and Walker could be switched i would say they are about even.

As far as USN's keeper he will not be able to stop CBHS. I am sorry, that is just reality he has no prayer. Even if they are missing their 3 "best players" they are the kind of team whose bench players are better than half the states "best players" CBHS 5 USN 0

USN all the way... the odds are stacked against them but they ahve the will. Look out for Patrick Starnes Number 4 lightning quick and strong to push people around. the goalie for USN is a wildcard he has good and bad games.. hes not going to let USN down. I got your back Pauly