CONGRATS MONTGOMERY CENRAL

MCBASEBALL

pippyshortstocking they arent goin to win state ill tell u that right now they dont have the pithing to win and they shouldnt be where they are right now the reason we didnt beat them was b/c we didnt hit the ball like i had already said before and we actually had 1 of the best teams up there but we just didnt have the luck to win it this yr so o well

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pippyshortstocking they arent goin to win state ill tell u that right now they dont have the pithing to win and they shouldnt be where they are right now the reason we didnt beat them was b/c we didnt hit the ball like i had already said before and we actually had 1 of the best teams up there but we just didnt have the luck to win it this yr so o well

Cry me a river, build me a bridge, so you can get over it. You lost, good teams will overcome challenges that they are faced with.

Seymourbballs,

The reason you all didnt win was simply becuase you didnt play good enough to win it wasnt becuase of the pitching or anything like that. If you dont think they will win where they are now then that must mean that you guys wouldnt be able to win their because they beat you guys. So please safe us all a little money and stop making us go to Wal-Mart to buy you tissue. Please stop crying

Seymourballs, maybe if you would have SEEN MORE BALLS and hit them then you could have SEYMOUR play in the tournement. Thanks for tring out, maybe next year? Haha.

Ohh and IF grandma had balls, she'd be grandpa.

Edited by Ellis_19

Central had a good tourney and the coaches only made one mistake, not going with your best pitching. it never ceases to amaze me how coaches look too far ahead and forget about the game at hand. Casey Gunter pitched a good game against Covington but Central stranded 16 runners in the 1-0 loss. covington scored after a 3rd out throwing error for the winning margin.

I'm proud of Centrals team this year especially since most people didn't even think they would win the district.