Norris /Lake City (N. Anderson) needs home game...

TheAnswer9

Roadrunner,

I was talking to everyone in general!! If I wanted to read a load of crap when checking on the status of a football game, I'd type it myself!! If you ALL (robpride, splainshornet, AERoadrunner, HTV, etc) want to keep posting this "crap" create your own thread, not this one!!

Thanks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roadrunner,

I was talking to everyone in general!! If I wanted to read a load of crap when checking on the status of a football game, I'd type it myself!! If you ALL (robpride, splainshornet, AERoadrunner, HTV, etc) want to keep posting this "crap" create your own thread, not this one!!

Thanks

Chill out. You asked a question, I tried to help with an answer. Whatever else came of the thread was a result of buttinskis trying to show their all knowing selves.

I hope you find the game you are looking for, but perhaps you might want to be careful about telling others what they can and can't discuss.

i will be coaching the middle school /super midget team for central this year (thinking about it anyway) i will come give you anderson county boys a clinic anytime. i remember when clinton and anderson county came to our league a few years ago , they did not last long. last time we played clinton it was 41-0 and was not that close. so if you wanna clinic, i will give you one free of charge.

Hey KWalker, you should've introduce yourself. But I won't be at the game Tuesday unless it's after 9, I have to work and I don't get off work until 9. But I will try to make it out there tomorrow night. So if you spot me, just say, I'm KWALKER on CoachT. But I have an idea who you are but I want to be sure.

Now to Answer9, this is a free country and this board is open to anybody that want to talk. So if you have a problem just delet this whole thread. And I'll see ya when AE comes to AC this year. Now I think you should take John Paul up on his offer. I know I'll come to see that game, I know one of your players on that team and they're wanting me to come out and see him in action.

John Paul, welcome back to the board. Rumor has it, Fulton will be moving up to 4A next year that means the Fulton vs Central game will be madatory. How do you feel about that? But welcome back to the board and I'm glad to hear that you're coming out of retirement to coach the super midgets again. But I don't think you still have the powers to do what you did back in the days. Oh yeah, you produced all the players on Fulton's Championship team last year but the question is, do you still have what it takes to coach?

Hey AERoadrunner. If you were the one standing at the dugout, then I stood beside you just about the whole game. My little baby boy kept running around & ShaneC played with him some. He's the one that I had to take his shirt off 'cause he got so dirty & he kept wanting to get ice out of the cooler. The game is supposed to be at 8:20 tonight if it doesn't get rained out. If I see you I'll holler at ya.

no roadrunner the last falcons to come through my team were jeffery and buddy, but they were so great players. i think jeffrey was the best running back i ever had and i had caleb gaston, casseen jackson, travis and demarcus dixson, and my last great one da da gaston. i sure wish i coulda got demarcus stevens though, he is the real deal.

p.s even though i took a couple years off i am still the best there is, so don't think i have lost a step.

Edited by JohnPaul

Hey AERoadrunner. If you were the one standing at the dugout, then I stood beside you just about the whole game. My little baby boy kept running around & ShaneC played with him some. He's the one that I had to take his shirt off 'cause he got so dirty & he kept wanting to get ice out of the cooler. The game is supposed to be at 8:20 tonight if it doesn't get rained out. If I see you I'll holler at ya.

Ok I know you are. You're the one who stepped on the cooler and something was caught in there and you didn' t know ;) . But I'll see ya there if I make it.

GO ROADRUNNERS!

I must add before I start, how bout dem Pistons!!!!!!!!

LMAO, just like a Falcon. They're clumsy. Nah, I'm just messing with you. But its great to know who you are. Now i have to be cautions of what I say to you because I'm coaching your daughter. If you didn't know, I'm an assistant on that team. And by the way, I'll be glad to sit by you at the Fulton and AE game :blink:B)B) ...

I must add before I start, how bout dem Pistons!!!!!!!!

LMAO, just like a Falcon. They're clumsy. Nah, I'm just messing with you. But its great to know who you are. Now i have to be cautions of what I say to you because I'm coaching your daughter. If you didn't know, I'm an assistant on that team. And by the way, I'll be glad to sit by you at the Fulton and AE game :blink::DB) ...

You don't have to be catious with me - say what you have to say! I'll talk smack with you in person, too - it's all in good fun! B)

Since the game was rained out last night, they play tonight. Are you coaching? If so, I'll see you there.

I got your seat on the 50 yard line!

GO FALCONS!

Looking outside, it's a possibilty that the game will be postponed again. But if it's played today, I'll be there. But if it's not, you probably won't see me at anymore games because I have to work.

Now to the Fulton/AE game. I'll be on the 50 yard line if it's sitting beside you or sitting beside someone else. That's my favorite seat. Can't wait! The Fulton players I know are talking stuff and I'm ready to put all of you on the hush hush. Let's GO AE!!!!!!!

Edited by AERoadrunners

Looking outside, it's a possibilty that the game will be postponed again. But if it's played today, I'll be there. But if it's not, you probably won't see me at anymore games because I have to work.

Now to the Fulton/AE game. I'll be on the 50 yard line if it's sitting beside you or sitting beside someone else. That's my favorite seat. Can't wait! Are the FUlton players I know are talking stuff and I'm ready to put all of you on the hush hush. Let's GO AE!!!!!!!

Remember what you've always said - they can talk it if they can back it up - we'll see!

GO FALCONS!