What happened to CA at state?

3sporter

Hey importkid, Way to really prove your point about no more excuses by bringing up your sectional loss AGAIN and complaining about your inability to finish. Actually, I saw the sectional match and if you are counting total shots then it was pretty even, but as far as shots on goal go CSAS outshot you guys about 8-4. That was a very ugly match with both teams missing some good opportunities, so why don't you take your own advise and shut up and move on to next year.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey importkid, Way to really prove your point about no more excuses by bringing up your sectional loss AGAIN and complaining about your inability to finish. Actually, I saw the sectional match and if you are counting total shots then it was pretty even, but as far as shots on goal go CSAS outshot you guys about 8-4. That was a very ugly match with both teams missing some good opportunities, so why don't you take your own advise and shut up and move on to next year.

Well said...David you're my friend, and i support you, but he has a good point! stop making excuses for us and just drop the subject! We coudl have EASILY won by a margin of 1 or 2 but on the other hand we coudl have EASILY lost by the same margin! So forget it man, as much as i HATE to say it, we'll get em next year!