Benches clear Goodpasture vs USJ

wad

If I was playing in that game at that age, I would have reacted the same way as it appears everyone did. Emotions were running high and that stuff happens. Hopefully, everyone involved will learn a little from this and maybe they can control their emotions better in the future, but there is nothing wrong with what happened today.

I was at a game earlier this year when Aaron Everett from Loudon yelled sit down after striking out a player for the third out of the inning. Everett led off the next inning and took one in the back. Someone told me that Everett's coach told him that's what happens when you run your mouth. If that's true, I commend the coach for not complaining and telling his player to keep his mouth shut in the future.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoop 04 I don't think Rebel said they were right on everything they said on the USJ players saying break their legs they didn't see it maybe they meant they didn't hear it like your husband did. Its all according to which side of the fence your sitting on as to what is usually heard... I must say thou I am impressed with his hearing, from what I heard both games were very loud .

I have never understood why people think if your a Christian you're not suppose to yell at a game or show emotion.. Anytime there are kids involved in anything you will have very strong emotions. Church league basketball and softball has always brought out the best in all adults..Christians and Non Christians.

Edited by Gilligan2