Division II Championship

BigRed3

MBA's bracket was much easier, and it helped them stay fresh for the title game. At first I was frustrated with the imbalance between the brackets, but since MBA won the Middle Region, I suppose they set themselves up to play easier games than BA or Father Ryan (second and third, respectively). Regardless, I'm glad the Big Red could bring the title back to the Middle Region.

The middle region winner should be rewarded with an easier bracket because their are 4 teams who can win the title on any day (MBA, BA, Ryan, BGA). in the east, it is always McCallie and Baylor and they have no competition. in the west CBHS is always the #1 seed so that just show how much better the middle region is.

losing 6-1 and 10-0, i really don't think that is "softening up" CBHS. so MBA really doesn't owe McCallie anything.

I don't care how you slice it. CBHS had to play 5 games to get to the finals. MBA had to play 3 games. Two more games took a toll on CBHS' pitching. A thank you card from CBHS will suffice.