Ben Bailey

Redtwin

Former MUS and current Navy midfielder Ben Bailey concluded a very impressive career by being named NCAA Div I. Third team All-American today. He was also selected to the first team all Patriot league midfield line. Congrats to Ben. His accomplishments make him the second Tennessean recognized by the NCAA as an All-American.

Edited by Redtwin

I was at the tournament this weekend and i was talking to coach dimento of mus about the first team all american selection and he said he was hoping that ben bailey would get honorable mention all american, and then he ended up getting third team which is even better, so congrats to ben bailey on a great career

Former MUS and current Navy midfielder Ben Bailey concluded a very impressive career by being named NCAA Div I. Third team All-American today. He was also selected to the first team all Patriot league midfield line. Congrats to Ben. His accomplishments make him the second Tennessean recognized by the NCAA as an All-American.

I just want to congratulate Ben- he's a great LAX player and an even greater man- best of luck as your career continues...