Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Which of these is your favorite Minor League Ballpark in Tennessee? Of course, notable classics left off the list are Engel (Chattanooga), Bill Meyer (Knoxville), and Tim McCarver (Memphis), but I figured I'd only include active ballparks. I think I listed them all, but let me know if I left one off.

Which of these is your favorite Minor League Ballpark in Tennessee? Of course, notable classics left off the list are Engel (Chattanooga), Bill Meyer (Knoxville), and Tim McCarver (Memphis), but I figured I'd only include active ballparks. I think I listed them all, but let me know if I left one off.

Alternate version of this question: Who has and who has not been to AutoZone Park? <_<

Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who voted for Greer. It's kinda like Franklin High School is to me. It's a junky piece of crap but the memories I have from attending Sounds (and several Express games when they were here) games are more precious than diamonds. Lots of great memories.

If any of you get to Greeneville this Summer, I will take you To a Greeneville Astros game, the field and stadium is state of the art and you would be impressed with the rest of Tusculum College athletic facilities. We bought our season tickets the other day and we are looking forward to slow summer evenings in G-town

If any of you get to Greeneville this Summer, I will take you To a Greeneville Astros game, the field and stadium is state of the art and you would be impressed with the rest of Tusculum College athletic facilities. We bought our season tickets the other day and we are looking forward to slow summer evenings in G-town

I'd love to come up for a game sometime this summer. The dog days will be pretty slow for me, and I'm a baseball nut (just went to the Smokies game tonight), so I might just take you up on your offer. Seems like a neat place.

• 2 weeks later...