Cak,Coalfield,or Midway Who will be King!

Freak4Football

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 2-A this year is going to be unpredictable, it's going to be wild and it's going to be fun. As Brian said, no less than five teams will compete for the title this year, and nearly every week is going to have at least one game with potential title hopes hinging on it.

I think the jury is still out on Midway. They could rise back to the top this year. Greenback has some holes to fill but still has a ton of talent. If CAK can fill Cunningham's shoes, they can compete for the title as well. Coalfield, like Midway, I think the jury is out on them. The potential is there, they have a great coaching staff... we'll see if they can pull it together when September and October get here.

Oneida is my favorite going in, if they can stay healthy. They have Coalfield, Midway and CAK all at home, and that's big. They do have a trip to Greenback, and that's always a tough place to play.

I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Funny how you can tell where people are from cause they alwas pick were they are from to win it and no one else can compete with them. Oneida is the worst by far by doing that I belive. They have a alright secoundary and a good offense, but the same guys in the secoundary still let 2 WRs that I know of catch for over 100+ and they both were Juniors. It's going to be another toss up this year. Whoever shows up on Friday night will win.

The same 5 as last year. The play-off race was close all the way til week 10. Coalfiled has obviously gotten faster, Greenback will always be strong, Midway will be as tough-nosed as always, CAK has another good QB to throw the ball to some good receivers, and Oneida has maybe the best talent in a lot of years. All of these teams can win it but I'm biased so I won't give my pick. And fearbong who were the two junior receivers? You put up good numbers against I believe but who was the other. And yeah our secondary has improved from last year.

Edited by Ro8432

Nole i called my boy in gtown and he said the kees are stronger than they have been in a while and they got more speed than any else. how would u know anything bout gtown. we ready. we ready. we ready.

Ready for what--

getting punked I assume!

I am sorry to say that having only one athlete (Greg Way) will not help your team much.

The defense is too thin, the offense is one dimensional, the team needs help.

I watched both scrimmages you played vs. poor teams-- and you all got worked!

It will be a long season for the kees!

Edited by NOLE

Who will be keeping the clock at CAK games this year? That could be the difference in first and fifth place in the region.

unbelievable. and anyways, why do you care Goose? your team got second place in the region and made it all the way to the second round so it doesnt seem like it should be that big of a deal to you.