White House 2004

PredatorXL

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that they beat Gallatin this spring 2 to 1. As usual they are coached well and have some players that can play. I believe they were tied 1-1 before White House posted the other touchdown on Gallatin's 3rd string. It could have been White House's 3rd string as well, I'm just saying the starters were tied at 1 apiece. Best of luck to the Blue Devils this year!!

Hey GWAVE1,

Thanks for the report. All of us here at WH have the utmost respect for the Green Wave, afterall, it was Coach Robert Lassiter that initially started the winning tradition of WHHS football. And to be frank,it's my opinion the Green Wave were done dirty by the you-know-who last year. You guys would have went deep in the playoffs....Coach Lassiter is a top-notch coach, and I know Coach Porter will agree. Once again, thanks for your report, and nice comments! Good luck to all Sumner/Robertson teams!!!

Bigwheel11, I have said it before and will say it again. White House is the best coached team in Sumner County. Porter and Grantham know what they are doing. Consistantly a winner. If your gonna beat White House you better do it early because they just don't lose come mid-season.

Thanks, we all know what happened was a crock.

The only thing new I hear right now is the Devils are competing in an upcoming passing league with Trousdale Co. According to the latest enrollment figures on the TSSAA website, it looks as if White House will be 3A next fall while Portland is moving up to 4A.

Running game should be much improved with Ladd, Hargrove, and Waller seeing playing time. Passing game sees the return of Levering while Mash is also getting his reps.

Cody Harmon returns to lead the receiving corps.

If the Devils can shore up the running game over last year, the season will be a good one.

I have no idea what has happened to Dandy82.

I also noticed that by the new enrollment numbers, it looks as though Pearl-Cohn will be in 3A, and if I'm not mistaken, Station Camp. What stinks is that Portland will be in 4A now that we will be back down to 3A. I wanted us to be in the same division again.

Actually, if you add WHHS numbers with those of WH-Heritage, White House High School would have easily had over 1,000 students had the split not occurred.

The worst thing to ever happen to White House as a Community was "the split". Without going back into it, let me just say, it breaks my heart, and angers me at the same time when I think about what went down, and how our Community was divided down the middle.

I also noticed that by the new enrollment numbers, it looks as though Pearl-Cohn will be in 3A, and if I'm not mistaken, Station Camp. What stinks is that Portland will be in 4A now that we will be back down to 3A. I wanted us to be in the same division again.

Actually, if you add WHHS numbers with those of WH-Heritage, White House High School would have easily had over 1,000 students had the split not occurred.

The worst thing to ever happen to White House as a Community was "the split". Without going back into it, let me just say, it breaks my heart, and angers me at the same time when I think about what went down, and how our Community was divided down the middle.

amen!