16Under AAU Nationals

These are the teams that are participating in the AAU 16 under Nationals for Tennessee

Mottep Panthers

Nashville Tigers (YAB)

Nashville Stallions

Tennessee Schoolers-Vintage Sports

Tennessee Thunder 15u

Does anyone know why the Memphis Hoopers and the Franklin Rage are not in Nationals

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Ryan, You didnt show up in the State Championship!!!!! Whats up with that? I hope that you do show up in the National Championship! Then someone else would be putting up points besides Mike Jones and James Winrow. Walter showed up some games but all of them! Good luck Y.A.B Tigers, along with the rest of the teams going :ph34r:

Edited by and1hoopa04

We didnt even play in the state championship but Nashville Tigers have the shooters that they will need now that Joshua Bone is back and they have picked up 2 new post players and their key shooters are more dangerous than ever Peter, Walter, and Joseph they should be fine. Also Mottep is a dangerous team they should do fine too

Edited by cobra24

What oh my Goodness first of all Josh is still hurt from tearing his ACL so he isnt even fully recovered that was just 30% of Josh he is still not fully recovered that was his first tournament back and he didnt even play that much because we were already in Nationals so what does it matter and we beat by luck they had all their players their and Josh didnt even play in the sub-state Vintage stinks they beat us by luck what are you talking about yall didnt even dub us yall beat us by like 10 points so I dont know what you mean by Vintage dub us first of all the Lee twins didnt do anything Ryan had a sprained ankle so he didnt play much and what do you mean Joseph didnt do nothing couldnt nobody check him on Vintage why am i even arguing with you you're not worth the time we know what to do in Nationals yall dont aint this yall first year there and we have went every year so I hope we meet up but yall go be to busy loosing yall pool so you know we will see yall in when we register and i beat you want say something then

Where did all of the Top teams in Tennessee go in 16s??? Wow, I just looked at the bracket for Nationals, and none of the Top 7 or 8 teams in Tennessee are in Nationals. No Memphis Y, Murfreesboro Stars, Midstate Ballerz, Memphis All Stars, Memphis Hoopers, Memphis Tigers, or Tn Travelers... Wow... Best of luck to the Tn teams and represent the state well in Nationals, 3 teams with a #1 seed!!!

first of all i thought josh didnt count since he was 30% so don't bring him in the substate

and to be exact we beat yall by 16 not 10. we havent been to the nationals because this the first year we have had the 16 year old team. and when we make the trip i'll be there when we register and i bet none of yall will put ya hands on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we don't even have the same team from the sustate we only have 4 16's and the rest are from our 15u team. but its all cool, trick!!!!!!! :blink:B) vintage- 70 y.a.b.-54

Edited by columbia central

My boy what is this hush hush stuff say all that to are faces when you see us i bet you want step i bet money yall wont step and like i said Josh did not play in the sub-state we beat yall by 20 without him and yall did not beat us by no 16 points so lets see what you say in are faces