The WaCoJaCo 5a top 10

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-DB was the last team in East Tennessee to have a player play in the NFL (Teddy Gaines), who also played at UT

Teddy lasted the preseason in the NFL. Oh wow, one player is going to win us a ring huh? Last time I checked there are 11 players on the field. Do me a favor go research Memphis schools and see how many NFL players have played in those high schools that had horrible records. You are just ignorant.

Edited by bud

Gonzo, I'm betting you're not really a doctor, huh?

If you would please refer back, I asked for names of players.

D-B did just have 1 sign with Maryville, 1 with C-N, we had 1 sign with Tusculum this year and 2 others are in the Tusculum program...but, again, my point is give me names of the talent that has been wasted in high school...

And before you embarass yourself, Sensabaugh wasn't kicked off the team, he was dismissed from school, for an incident unrelated to sports or academics, nor was it against the law, so don't try to act so high and mighty (believe me, I am not condoning the situation, it's just not pertinent).

So lets go D-B haters...you say Coach Clark has wasted all this talent...to whom are you refering?

Roll Tribe Roll

i know what is going on with the williams kid i know its not all the coaches fault but he could have played a bigger role. good coaches care.

Then you know that Clark does care. The situation has way more variables than the public knows. Clark has been firm, tried to help, and will not be disrespected I assure you that.

Hey dg,

I didn't say more than the universe, I said most in the state - true

We do have state championships, not in the playoff era...but we do have state championships - true

I didn't say our kids chances to play in college are slim...I said name 10 players who have gone to college that had great talent...talent that as you and others said was wasted in high school...we put quite a few in college...our coaches do a great job finding college opportunities for our players who are interested in playing college football - continuing their educations and their football careers - true

You are the one who said you could name 20...don't be lazy, back up your statement - you said you could name 20, a boast like that shouldn't then require research.

The point is we do have good talent we have good coaching and we support our school...its called tradition - (many others in East Tennessee have it - Oak Ridge, Maryville, and Jefferson County for example).

Roll Tribe Roll

Doesn't it always turn out that these DB haters are always from schools that DB beats on a regular bases. And the reason they always bring up the state championship deal is because thats all they got. They can't bring up any facts that support any argument that their team is better. We can't count the state championships we won before the playoff system, but every other school can? I guess no school in the NCAA can count any of their National Championships either, right? Dobyns Bennett may or may not win another State Championship, but they "WILL" keep on winning, and you DB haters "Will" keep on crying like little babys. thumb

WaCo :P JaCo

WaCo,

You know with the exception of JPATS5, we and the folks from Jeff Co have a healthy rivalry...we can fuss about a play or whatever, but there is respect in the discussion, you know, for the most part...and that "most part" is directed at both sides; same for Oak Ridge/D-B, and Sevier County/D-B, and others - we all want to win them all, but we respect each other in the attempt, that type of rivalry is what sports is supposed to be about...oops, I'm up on that soapbox again...and with my knees.

Roll Tribe Roll