Murfreesboro

BDURHAM

No, I'm not gonna e-mail and just keep it between you and me, region4fan. Of course you're free to bash away at whomever you want. But if you're gonna speak in a suggestive snd subliminal manner about how a school recruits, how it cheats, and how it somehow skirts the rules, then you might oughtta back that up with some facts on this board. Otherwise you're just hot air and I hope others perceive your comments that way. And if you're gonna continue to bash away at a region4 school, then you're not really a region4 fan, are you?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

looks like we got another member of the region4fan hater club, man we should really start to keep count, what do ya think guys?

Guest region4fan

Oakland2001...................this guy is NOT a new hater..............he just lurks on the board. I have tangled with him before, and will tangle with him again. Certainly no sweat on my brow about this one. thumb Check it out, until June....his last post was in Nov of 2003! IE....a lurker!

In fact, I am about 90% SURE exactly who Frosty is. So it is NO surprise to me that he won't email me. He has a lot at stake. :blink:

Region4fan is just my user ID. Yes, I am for Region4 teams most of the time...but my loyalty always is to Oakland first and foremost! When our teams are attacked by other schools, I try to rise to their defense whether I like them or not. Surely you don't expect me to be for Riverdale the night that they play Oakland just because my user ID is Region4fan????

Edited by region4fan

Lord frost, Rico Turner, Taron Henry...just to name a few for now. don't bash on region4fan, he knows what he's talking about. I do too. I went to every Riverdale football game from 1993-1999 and then went to Blackman. My uncle use to be a football coach there so I know what stuff goes on. by the way, no one likes you being on here so why don't you just get off coacht or just linger around as usual.

region4fan, I personally know Slim589. I'll try to give him a call and tell him to get back on coacht.

Edited by bhsOL

Guest region4fan

BHSOL.................yes, please tell Slim that we need him back on. He made a promise to us , and I want him to make good on it. Thanks!!

Frosty......here's a bone for you too.

Late December of 2000, a Riverdale starting OT #73, was arrested at Riverdale High School by the SRO for SELLING drugs! He was a junior. FACT! Check your local sheriff's dept. or SRO drug arrest rap sheet.

According to zero tolerance policy, that player would be be expelled from Riverdale for one year to the date of the arrest. FACT ( making him return to RHS in late Dec of 2001)

The player was placed at Daniel McKee Alternative School as a student to serve his zero tolerance right after his arrest. FACT

Rankin told players that #73 was removed from the team, never to return. FACT

Player is transported from Daniel McKee Alternative school by the Riverdale's SRO daily to Spring Practice at Riverdale. FACT

He played in Riverdale's spring scrimmages as a starter. FACT ...video proves this one! He was not a student from Riverdale during the whole spring practice .FACT

During the summer, he also worked out and practiced with the team at RHS. FACT

Come fall, he was a student again at Riverdale High School and played every game as a starter at OT. FACT.....check website for team roster #73.Also you may check a program and Banquet Awards as this kid got O lineman of the year . Riverdale won the Blue Cross Bowl and had their trophy before the year of Zero Tolerance was up! FACT

He served about 5 mths of zero tolerance.FACT supported by attendanc erecords from daniel Mckee.

What happened to the rules Frosty???

Apparently Hulan Watson, school superintendent, and former Riverdale principal, BENT the rules for zero tolerance for this young man. Would he have bent them for my son? For BHSOL? For 82cat's son? You know the answer to that one.

I didn't list his actual name , but you can do the research on the Riverdale web site. If you don't know how to get to it, there are links all over coacht, or you can do a search.

Thank you for your time and attention! thumb More to come. Thanks BHSOL!!

region4fan, #73 was Edward Belcher. He got back on the team because he was an all-state tackle at about 6'3" and 250-275lbs. There was one other player that got arrested with him but I can't remember who. This reminds me of another Riverdale player that got arrested for stealing a jacket from a store back in 1997. Any body care to take a guess who that person was................?

Great post region4. I am truly impressed. You do some great research. There's another incident that could be researched on Riverdale as well. About 2 years ago a certain starting quarterback and starting reciever (who now plays at MTSU) were arrested for possession of an illegal drug. The case was quietly and quickly put through court and the two kids slapped on the wrist when any other kid would have been more severely punished. This also was the same year they won the blue cross bowl I believe. It always helps to play for a powerhouse football team when you get into some trouble. Things seem to magically go in your favor.

Thought you might like that little tid bit region4. And by the way, nice credentials. Nice acedemics.

Guest region4fan

Thanks Bubba, I have many more incidents to share and many FACTS to back them up that have taken place over a course of several yrs. I was wondering if you could email me at mrregion4fan@yahoo.com.I would like to know the names of the two you are talking about if you don't want to put their names on coacht. I am fairly sure that I know who they are, but that is the first time I have heard about THAT situation. Was one the MVP? You can set up a free dummy account on Yahoo to protect your real identity if desired. Thanks in advance. I look forward to hearing from you. I am glad we are on the same side for once! thumb I think 82 cat can tell you that I am not as bad as you may think!

Edited by region4fan

Guest region4fan

Bubba,I got your email. Thanks good buddy, that was EXACTLY who I thought you were referring to. Wonder if that little incident had anything to do with the little fight in the locker room between those two right before one's season was ended at LC?? Sounds like some drug testing is desperately needed , doesn't it??? I have my research team working on the court date as we speak.

Where, oh where, are you Frosty???? That one probably hit REAL close to home!!