Murfreesboro

BDURHAM

region 4

I am getting ready to go on vacation and I can't find my car keys or my sun glasses where are they??

I also plan on playing the ponies while on vacation who do you see winning in the 3rd race at pimlico

I also am looking to buy a new car what do you think mercedes or bmx?

I appreciate all your help earlier in building my home computer from and old tv and some wires.

Region 4 knows all

or he sleeps at a holiday inn express everynight <_<

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Wave, and little does Frosty know just what else I know and can prove!!!

Wave, you know I do the pickim for fun. I will never go against my boys....even with the kind of season that I know we are in for. Can't help it......they're my boys!! I also like to go against what Croach says. He always picks Oakland to get upset, and then comes to our game and streaks to distract the players. He is a mighty bad boy and I might need my rattler for him this year when he tries that run! thumb

PROVE? All you've done is spout your so called "facts". And the rest of the sheep on this board have taken them for gospel. Look, I don't know that much about Murfreesboro football, but I do know this - research evidence requires sources. Where are your sources? I could just as easily insert your son's name into the scenarios you have presented. I don't know your son and I don't know you, but you'd better make dang sure you know ALL the facts and have the most reliable of sources before accusing anyone of anything.

I apologize for opening a can of worms. I didn't actually think anyone would use names on this board. But y'all called my bluff and sure enough named them. I guess I was too naive to think everyone wouldn't jump to the defense of such hatemongering and schismatic rhetoric. If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry. I hate that names were mentioned.

I think the spirit of the boards are healthy debate. I just called someone out on their sources, evidence, and facts which I think may still be in question. My intentions were not to hurt someone in the process.

I have to agree with Region4fan on this one. Some of Riverdales boyz aren't very smart, but do have skills. i've heard Buford was never offered a scholarship to Ohio State, that it was more wishful thinking. King Ralf was special ed. And both were regular drug dealers. Until high school drug testing takes place, these are some of the problems we'll face.

With parents controling Blackmans program, the Locke family will continue being overrated. Blackman has yet to beat Riverdale and Co. And yes, Riverdale will win state. Hands down. Locke will not be at UT or Alabama.

Great to hear the news with the Johnson kid. Good luck!!!

frostydude are ya crazy? regiondude is on tha money. he gave facts and where to go to prove it. if ya want a source then i am one.i dont know regiondude but i graduated from from Riverdale and was by the office when Belcher got arrested for sellin. what he says is true and im glad it came out cuz belcher did play when he was at alternative school and it aint right. the bubbadude is right to what he says.its rankins dirty litl secret.football playerz got by with everything their.Frostydude youse a poor loser.

Lordfrost, Region gave you every opportunity to have this confidential. But you refused. He gave you facts and then you still don't accept them. He gave you sources to verify those facts and still you won't admit to them. Sounds to me like the coverup goes deep over at Riverdale.

I understand about being a homer, Region4fan. I just got pretty lucky last year. I think WesVols was right on my tail the entire time. I would do miserably in coacht's contest so I don't even play it.

I would love to here from Slim589.