Stewart County Football Coach Resigns

tengine1

New HC at Stewart will be in place Friday. He's from Toledo,OH. Went for interview for an assistant position. goalpost are that way due contract w/ company that removed them from old to new field they were following procedure.

With all of the talented head and assistant coaches in Middle Tennessee and the staff of Stewart County goes all the way to Ohio to find a head coach? I guess no quality names applied for the position from Tennessee? Instead, they go and get a YANKEE to coach the REBELS? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goalpost are that way due contract w/ company that removed them from old to new field they were following procedure.

Following procedure? So someone actually said, "Hey, go get those goalpost and see if you can get one of them to have a gangster lean." Well, they may play with them that way in Ohio, so things will work out!! :ph34r:

Oh how terrible they hired a YANKEE!! What century are you living in? Maybe all those quality coaches from the mid state didn't apply. one other point - Ohio plays very good HS football.

Coach, I think I understand what he is saying. I know for a fact that several good coaches applied for the position. I guess they felt like this was the best man for the job? Good luck Rebels I hope you find a way to win.

I have not spoken with Coach Coley in a couple of weeks, since he coached my son at the Beech Baseball camp. I am really suprised at this move. He seemed at that time to be genuinely interested in the job ahead of him at Stewart County. (By the way, he aint a yankee, born and raised in East Tennessee.) His two years spent at Beech, he seemed to be a top notch guy. I know that he coached the freshman team there and was in the pressbox on Friday nights. Good luck to him where ever he ends up and good luck to the Stewart Co. team.

Edited by sumnerfbfan

I have not spoken with Coach Coley in a couple of weeks, since he coached my son at the Beech Baseball camp. I am really suprised at this move. He seemed at that time to be genuinely interested in the job ahead of him at Stewart County. (By the way, he aint a yankee, born and raised in East Tennessee.) His two years spent at Beech, he seemed to be a top notch guy. I know that he coached the freshman team there and was in the pressbox on Friday nights. Good luck to him where ever he ends up and good luck to the Stewart Co. team.

I think Caesar was talking about the new head coach from Ohio but I could be wrong.

OOPS!! Sorry, didn't read that they had hired a new coach who is I suppose, a Yankee. The north comes south to conquer again.

Seriously, is Stewart Co. going to be able to come through with all the promises they made to the last new head coach? Do they have their stadium up yet? When Beech went to Henry Co to scrimmage, I made that trip down to Paris and we passed the new Stewart Co High building, but I did not see a football stadium. Only where it looked like a few foundations had been dug.

There is a tremendous turn over rate in stewart county. It seems like the past couple of years they have had several coaches resign. Hawaii, do you have any information on why these coaches have resigned?? I heard some resigned to coach at other schools or to return to their home states. Bottom line is, that a couple of these coaches would have stayed put, if the felt like they had a chance to compete. I mean no football field ...no high school baseball field and no softball field??? Come on!!!!! Sounds to me that their are major problems supporting athletics at stewart county. Is this a county problem or a school administration problem????? Hawaii, you seem like you know stewart county athletics pretty well.....what's you take on the subject????