Cloudland runningback

gocal

Sorry you guys have to put up with your "King". He is what he is. Need say no more. Personally, I am pulling for Cloudland and am proud of the way they have represented Carter County. Of course, I am proud of all of the teams in the county. At times the players and the fans screw up, including myself, but I am proud to be a Carter county resident and am a fan of all of the teams. I am a Cyclone at heart, but I cheer for all. As for Benefield, I would have loved to see him pursue a career in college football, but I guess it wasn't to be. Don't know him personally but I have heard he is a class act.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abe, you are one of the few that show up. If you guys would let me, I will put you through a training regimen that would break you. You guys do more talking than you do lifting. Look at Christman's arms and my arms and compare them to your offensive lines and running backs. We are the evidence of hard work. If you guys want to sit around and talk, I'll take you on a camping trip. When you come to gym, you come to work. You guys do not know the first thing about working your butt off. I love Cloudland football, but I will not get on this board and lie about how "great" everything is going when it is not. Kids get enough petting at home. I give a little constructive critisism and everyone wants to run me out of town.

If you guys would let me, I will put you through a training regimen that would break you.  Look at Christman's arms and my arms and compare them to your offensive lines and running backs. We are the evidence of hard work.

825292303[/snapback]

You guys have to admit, this is funny stuff.....I almost laughed as hard at the king as I did at the larry the cable guy concert last night. King, your ego has finally reached the comical phase (before, it was just nauseating). Also, and this is just a thought, shouldn't you clear it with the coaches before you go around "breaking" people? Wouldn't "breaking" the players be detrimental to the program? Does Dane know you have been staring at his arms? Oh well, you have some great material here, keep up the good work king :lol:

king you call that muscle your arms look like some little boy lost his marble in your sleeve i want to line up against you so i can knock you on your butt. we are working hard in the weight room and i intend on letting you know about it when i see you maybe you can feel of a real mans arm or you know who might be cheering for me in the stands toby will be a great qb and i take care of business both on and off the field if you are a true lander you will encourage us not run us down all the time so be quiet or i will line up against you boy

• 2 weeks later...

Well, mr.KING, I just want you to know that most of the people on this forum have figured out who you are and we are not impressed, we never have been, did you even play football in high school and if you did, where were you? Mark Byrd sister could hit harder than you. Quit dissin' the boys, everyone knows a true highlander fan sticks by the players no matter what happens that is what makes us 'highlanders'. if you have nothing good to say about our team then find something else to talk about. what you should really do is find a friend and quit spending so much time think up crap to say on here. you aren't fooling anyone HDK! :D

What's funny is everyone knows who I am, but they are afraid to tell who they are. Heck, they should be scared. I am the King! B) Everyone thinks I am dissing, but really I am giving truthful instruction. No one on the cloudland football team knows the first thing about hard training. I want to change that. No one wants to see Cloudland win more than me, but they have to understand what it takes to win. I can get on here and sugarcoat everything and tell the boys how proud I am of them and what champions they are, but I will not. Because the truth is, Cloudland has no state titles because through the years the offensive lines have not been dedicated in the off-season. Why do you think Lunsford left? He wasn't gonna waste his time because no one wanted to work hard for him. You all can be idiots if you want to. I know I'm right. B)

I only state the facts. You people don't like to hear the truth. I never said anybody was a lousy football player. Maynardette, I open the gym 3 to 4 days a week. There might be 1 or 2 that show up, but I understand you are a concerned mother just taking up for the team. No hard feelings. :rolleyes:

825287429[/snapback]

Hey King ,we are glad you unlock the weightroom door, now. Because that is the most you have ever done for the football program. We just wish you could have played as good as you type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by treefarmer

We all know "the king" is clueless. Maybe the coaches left to get away from "the king's" incessant negative ramblings. I think that the best tradition you can establish is pride and confidence. Tradition isn't on the scoreboard, it's in the heart. In high school sports, your going to have ups and downs. Nothing you can do about it. All you can ask from a kid is to give 100%. If they do that, and do it every practice and every game, then that is all you can ask. Always play to win, but play because you love the game. Cloudland has had a great run. They will have a winning season this year. They will rebuild and continue to have a good program. No thanks to "the king".

king is just mad because i woe his girl when i hit like a tank. i willgive king ten dollars if you can line up in front of me and keep me from making the tackle. then i will wine and dine your girl, for she will be all mine justlike in the movies you remember she is cheering for me all the time