Best Players in DII

CrusaderBZ76

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry RRR, you're right. I can't think of the kid's name, but don't we have another good receiver coming back?

BTW, that catch against Trinity where Jacques literally took the ball away from the receiver was one of the best I've ever seen.

I'm not sure who you are thinking of...maybe Drew Carney at TE? The WRs returning didn't have many catches last year. Other MBA players I expect big things out of are Matt Bubis, Jay Pilkerton, and Andy Snyder. I think some guys may make a name for themselves on defense, like Jed Crumbo and Jim Beckner.

That pick by Jacques was very nice. I still can't believe Brohm chased him down.

Just call the kid from McCallie Ayanga. That is his firat name. Forget trying to spell or pronounce his last name. He is the real deal. Nick Moore also is a good TE/lineman for McCallie. BA has several lineman including Nick Forte coming back. Birdsong from MBA is probably the cream of the crop. Baylor has a good lineman named Simmons who has started for the past 2 years but not many other eturneing lineman.

It seems to me that Div II AAA lost a larger than average number of great players last year. I still think there are plenty of hosses around, particularly at BA, but not as many as last year.

Fisher, Koban, Santi, French, Holbert, Townsend, Walsh, Moore, Murphy, Johnson, Mills,Pearce, Isbell... the list goes on and on.

Edited by Chattcity