What do you guys think about Knox. Halls for 2004

bigsexy007

The REBEL defender!!!!! Thats the biggest load of cow dung that I have read on Coacht in all the time I have been reading posts! Why dont you grow up and let the kids defend themselves on the field! What business does a grown man (and I am assuming you are an adult) have "defending" his school's honor? Come on rr, you and all the maryville stooges need to go to a maryville topic and talk all you want.....I REPEAT, this is a HALLS discussion topic of their prospects for the upcoming season!!!! I suggest you and your rebel sheep read the topic before you jump in and start talking all that maryville crap that no one wants to hear. I was taught as a young child that sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me, maybe you should and your buddies should learn that lesson. This is America and we have the right to give our opinions and you should have the dignity to allow Halls fans the right to voice their opinions without you jumping in to "defend" the honor of the mighty rebels!!!!!! Also, I think you should know that I have nothing to do with Halls, in fact I dont like them myself, but I do think you have no legitimate reason to horn in on their discussions about THEIR teams. So, try to allow free speech and not attack everyone that doesnt worship your team, thats all I am asking. And one other thing, you kinda implied that good players transferred from Maryville and went to other places and then further invaded Halls fans space by writing a long list of transfers. Well, in the honor of fair play my sources tell me that at least of those guys was forced to leave because of a drunk driving incident (or something like that?). He didnt go of his own desire to transfer from what I have heard. So dont make it look like people leave there as much as they come in, we all know thats not the true picture!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HSsportznut

Listen you idiot. I didn't say nothing about Maryville till avidfan and rd94 started ripping them. I am not defending Maryville's honor. I am pointing out that all teams lose players to transfers. Did Smyrna fans cry when they lost Steven Childs to Maryville?

The Halls people are going to have to get over Burnett leaving for Maryville.

Rebelron,

I bet if you asked the Smyrna fans if they were sad or glad that Childs left they would probably say they were sad. To me there seems to be a big difference in Steven Childs moving 180+/- miles and Brent Burnett coming to an adjacent county to play for the Rebels. Didn't Childs' dad get transferred to East Tennessee with his job?

My main question and I'm sure a lot of other peoples question is how did Brent Burnett get admitted when there is a waiting list for Maryville HS?

I have always heard that Quarles and Shephard are good friends, will this break their friendship?

;););)

sorry to disappoint everyone in here... but honestly not too many people are upset that burnett left... i know most of we players just kinda laughed it off and went on without a care... and to be honest the maryville coach actually called coach shepard and asked him what burnett's dad was doing calling there and wanting to talk about burnett playing there... but yeah... not too many people at halls care

Edited by reddevils65

REBELRON, you are right, I AM an idiot, but I am MAN enough to admit it, and like I said earlier, I am not even a Halls fan, just a big time reader of the Coacht message boards. I am just amazed at how you and a few of your sheep keep showing up in other non-Maryville message threads "defending" the rebels whenever anyone says anything about your stupid team! AVIDFAN is right, you are a member (possibly the chief) of the Rebel thought police and frankly no one in Halls or the other topics want to hear your rebel garbage! Do us all a favor and keep your comments on the topic so we can enjoy reading about our teams without having to read rebel crap over and over! Also, I have seen the burnette kid play and Halls fans are right, he was no loss. Paint drys faster than he can run! He does possess a big arm, but as I have stated many times over the yrs (and I have been involved with High School football since the mid 70s) a big arm is nothing without a HEAD and WHEELS and he possesses neither! I have actually seen 260 pound linemen that could throw the ball farther than the allstate qb that they blocked for...but guess what...those lineman didnt get college offers to go play qb because they had a big arm! From all that I have read on this topic and others where it has been discussed, most (if not all) of the people that have posted negative comments on here about the transfer were not lamenting (that means to express grief for or mourn about, for all you rebel graduates) the loss of burnette. As qbsdad so eloquently stated it, it was not a loss for Halls and you are only kidding yourself if you think it is a gain for the rebels. Wait till daddy gets involved!

Since this is a Halls thread, why are all these wooly and worsted ones from Halls and other places discussing a future Maryville player?.... Keep this thread on Halls student athletes please..... HSsportsznut please refrain from talking about a future Maryville player and keep the subject on Halls as you suggested...

Well enough about who's left or what ever.I think this Hall's team will be better but will be thin at certain postions.I would love for them to win 8 games.I think alot of people on here overlook some of the talent on this team.They may surprse people with size and god forbid they may even have some speed.I think that 6-4 or 7-3 would in this fans eye be a great season.I think that the games with Farragut and Sevier Co. will set the tone for the season.Good Luck Reddevils!!! GO HALLS!!!!

Since this is a Halls thread, why are all these wooly and worsted ones from Halls and other places discussing a future Maryville player?.... Keep this thread on Halls student athletes please..... HSsportsznut please refrain from talking about a future Maryville player and keep the subject on Halls as you suggested...

825291264[/snapback]

I agree with you smilin bob.