very early state tourament predictions

mjuhb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh believe me i know, one game at a time and do not overlook anyone, and if i was playing, i would say the same thing. But i think hendersonville will take a very business like approach as they usually do and will not overlook them and will show up ready to play...I was just simply asking if Tullahoma was better than last year that was all

I don't think Brentwood will make it to the finals. If you mark Kate Hughes and Molly Turner, who plays defense most of the time anyways, they aren't a real threat. And Hendersonville doesn't stand a chance against Farragut. Farragut will most definately blow everyone away this year. They have the heart and the skill, no one will be able to stop them.

houston 2-0 ooltewah

brentwood 2-1 oak ridge

farragut 3-0 germantown

tullahoma 2-1 hendersonville

brentwood 3-0 houston

farragut 2-1 tullahoma

farragut 2-0 brentwood

825387676[/snapback]

Well mjuhb, you may not win the betting pool, but you didn't do too badly on your predictions. Correctly called the shuts out for Houston and Farragut, and nailed the Tullahoma score on the head. (the score of the Oak Ridge-Brentwood contest was right as well, but there was evidently a little fog in the crystal ball on that one).

Do you care to update us on your view of the Houston-Oak Ridge Semi-Final and Finals?

Well mjuhb, you may not win the betting pool, but you didn't do too badly on your predictions.  Correctly called the shuts out for Houston and Farragut, and nailed the Tullahoma score on the head.  (the score of the Oak Ridge-Brentwood contest was right as well, but there was evidently a little fog in the crystal ball on that one).

Do you care to update us on your view of the Houston-Oak Ridge Semi-Final and Finals?

825392454[/snapback]

tullahoma and oak ridge would be the best match

Edited by mjuhb

Tullahoma would love that!! Of course Siegel and Centennial are two teams that are very strong and I expect them in the mix next year also. Players and parents can be very proud that playing select soccer has changed Middle Tennessee soccer and has created more parity between teams. Teams that were once dominant in their District and Region are now finding it more difficult to find their way to state. Congratulations to our neighbors in Shelbyville and coach Neil Gordon; he has done a fine job with his girls, and we expect a tough battle next year, along with Coffee Co. and Murfreesboro. This is good; more girls playing soccer will grow interest in our sport and improve college soccer also. Watch out Nashville, Knoxville, and Memphis; Region 4 is coming along, and we are hungry! We may be several next year! Traveling is difficult from our area; we still have school to contend with! Remember that is still why we are here! We wish the best to everyone; people at state were very nice and there was wonderful sportsmanship this last week. All the girls our team met were just excited to be there-just as it should be.

• 10 months later...

lets restart this thread

section 1

region 1: dobyns-bennett is the top team right greenville is struggling right now but both will be tested late against oak ridge, tullahoma and farragut science hill could take out someone come region time

region 2 bearden has the favorites but farragut and oak ridge play tougher schedule's late but they or on a collision in the region semi's

my pick's bearden and oak ridge

section 2

region 3 ooltewah will benefit from there tough schedule soddy-daisy won't

region 4 no teams stands out shelbyville defence doesn't look the best tullahoma has plenty of shots a game but not enough goals siegel is ether duging themself's holes or giving up late goals

my picks tullahoma and siegel

section 3

region 5 hedersonville and beech will battle it out 3 times this of course hendersonville lost to beech 3 times last year and still made it to state

region 6 brentwood, franklin and centennial one of these teams will be eliminated at there district tourny region semi is always easy for these teams

my picks cenntennial and franklin

section 4

region 7 u have cordova and thats it

region 8 like district 11 district 15 has 3 top teams and only 2 go to region so don't be surprised if houston or collierville go home

my picks houston and collierville