Good Linebackers

WatchThis

i guess this stephen luter fella has gotten a lot better. i was not impressed with him at all in our games against him during my senior campaign, which was 2002. however, i guess he was a sophomore then, so i shouldn't have expected him to be a showstopper.

bhsOL, you're right--out of all the players that i have seen Blackman field, meredith impresses me the most. he will definitely be a force for the blaze this year.

if any lincoln county fans read this post, could you please tell me if #29 for you guys is going to be back? that kid looked like a greek goddess against us in our regular season loss to them in 2002, in which the score was 10-9. that kid was a player.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Yes, Luter was just a soph your senior year and when we played yall had just recently earned a starting spot. He definitely was a major factor last year, and will be this year as well.

i agree. i have a couple of really close buddies that i still keep in touch with that i played four years against at Oakland--jay sanders and chris hill. even before Blackman opened up, i still respected you guys and it was always cool to me that after the Riverdale-Oakland games i could go and hang out with those two guys and the game that we had played just hours before would never come up in conversation. Oakland=classy, plain and simple.