CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys this is just crazy to fight about this stuff everyone knows who is goin to win region wayne co of course and everyone also knows whos not and i think we all know that collinwood is not goin to win now i agree with legion if u have a really good player then you would want him to be healthy no matter who he is and if u can win with or without him u will still want him healthy and playing

Anyone see the Huntland/ Richland/ Collinwood scrimmage yesterday??? I heard my team, the Hornets, had a pretty good day scoring 4 TDs and giving up 3.  Looking forward to the Jamboree tomorrow to see who else has what...

Go Blue!!!

825302522[/snapback]

I was there and it was a good scrimmage for all 3 teams. Strange scrimmage though. Very confusing at first. But the teams all look to be ready for the openers. The Hornets looked improved over last year in my opinion. Still grinding out that wing T. Who do the Hornest play and where?Jamboree?