Campbell Co. Football

CampbellCo.man84

It really looks promising for your Cougars on the Clinton and Scott Co. games after last night eh' CampbellCo.Man84???????? thumb

P.S. The Sullivan South and D.B. game this thursday should give you some more insight about your region strength down the road don't you think?????? :lol:

825308546[/snapback]

sorry possumcop! I dont want this topic to fall off, so I will throw some comments out there....

I went to the Clinton/Bell county game and I wasn't impressed with Clinton and there inability to stop the run, they gave up over 300 yards rushing... dont get me wrong Bell county is a very good team, I think they are ranked 8 in the state of KY,so I guess Clinton was outmatch. I look for them to be tough when we play, well! at least I hope! Clinton did have some good althetes #5, #10,#1 looked like playmakers.

Scott county on the other hand I was not able to see their game, I only know that they beat a very BAD! jellico..Its not nothing to brag about but I can remember when we would brag when we beat a team like jellico or scott co and couldnt beat anybody else! I know scott has some good running backs but I dont think any of them will rush for 250 yds against us like they did against jellico!

And for Morristown East.....I think they expect they can walk over us because we are Campbell county and have been doormats for many years. but I got news for them this is a well coached and well prepared football team, We can set here and predict scores all day long...but there is a reason why you play the game! thumb

Edited by CampbellCo.man84

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\\

Campbell county will beat -  mo east, bearden, clinton, scott co., and problely

south doyle. they lost only 3 quility starters last year, they have for the first time

in a long time their starting back field back, not  to mention a very good defence with johnson, woods, byrge, napier, and bowman. they will also play on offence too.

just wait and see what i am telling you I have been following them for years and this is by far their best chance of winning 5 games, they also did not have any body go south on I75 for the first time\

825292946[/snapback]

Might want to check another team in the win category CampbellCo.man84. Scott will come to play. It will be another war on the field like last years. See ya at the game

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR DADDIES!!!!! GO SCOTT!!!!!!!!

As far as Clinton I think that alot of there players are being played out of position. It will take them a few games to get it straighten out. There schedule is terrible. The principal or athletic director should be hung for that( just a figure of speech). 10 should be the qb and 5 the running back. Big Boy should be a def. end not nose. just to mention a few. by the end of the year they will be solid, but that will be to late for them. I think in a few years they could be good.

Campbell county thinks they can take anybody before the season starts,but for some reason in real games they always fall short .but congratulations on looking good in your scrimmages ,those count for alot and will be remember for awhile..Dont you think you would be better off thinking about beating people in your region instead of running your mouth about smaller schools?

From what i have read on these post, football_36 and headhunter you all seem to be fans of Scott County and just because we are a rival of your team doesn't mean you have to come in here and say we aren't going to do anything. with some luck this could be a record setting year for the Cougars and laugh if you want, that means a lot to the team and some of the students at Campbell County. i don't go to Scott's posts and trash your team. i might give an a opinion such as the one on the bragging of skill players from the Jellico game, that's a poor comparison. right now though the cougars need to be looking at Mo East because it's looking better and better for them given the injuries sustained by Mo East last week. CC's defense is fast and Johnson has the moves. it'll be a show. i might be going so if i do i hope to see some Cougar faithful there.

lata

Shaunman :D

Campbell county thinks they can take anybody before the season starts,but for some reason in real games they always fall short .but congratulations on looking good in your scrimmages ,those count for alot and will be remember for awhile..Dont you think you would be better off thinking about beating people in your region instead of running your mouth about smaller schools?

825313758[/snapback]

[/quote

we never claimed we can beat anyone! we always said we have a chance to beat teams. As for you being a small school is true, the only reason we look forward to playing scott is because it is always a good game and makes for good rivalrys! nothing more......so good luck on your season and cant wait till week 5!