Seth George

all-about-da-endzones

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth is one of the best FullBacks and l/b there is in morgan county.... Just wait until he has the chance to prove him self in the first game against sunbright.

825296489[/snapback]

Maybe one of the best backs in the County but not in east TN. I mean who is Sunbright compared to Boyd-Buchanan or Ezell Harding or even the higher ranked shools in Knoxville. You have to remember you dont play the best teams in east TN. cause half your games are against single A schools.

hasen't he been a lineman the past few years on offense? how can anyone call themselves one of the best backs if they have played o-line in the past. just like all o-linemen......delusions of grandeur! like the other post, its not hard the be the "best" when you play single A schools either. B)

this is seth and i dont consider myself the best in east tn. i mean i might be good to some people my not to others but when sason comes im gonna go and give it 110% and no i didnt play o line i jus played  defense

825296627[/snapback]

seth just give it your 110% and thats all that will matter, whether anyone else thinks your good or not you will know what u gave.