Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

You aren't kiddin on the fact that jac has had so many miracles. God has def been by her side the whole time. The nurse told her Dad that she was surrounded by angels. I mean come on, she has shocked the docs all the way through this, there is no way she coudltn shock them and be back in time for homecoming. Lets jus pray she can and that God will perform another one of his great miracles! 1st pg is our goal! :blink:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't kiddin on the fact that jac has had so many miracles. God has def been by her side the whole time. The nurse told her Dad that she was surrounded by angels. I mean come on, she has shocked the docs all the way through this, there is no way she coudltn shock them and be back in time for homecoming. Lets jus pray she can and that God will perform another one of his great miracles! 1st pg is our goal! :blink:

825311717[/snapback]

Amen to that. God definately does works miracles. Everybody lets keep praying for Jacquie and her family. God Bless You

Speaking of angels. When i was up at the hospital the other day we were looking at pictures that so many people had brought up there of Jacqui. There was this one of Jacqui that was UNBELIEVABLE. She was dancing in what looked to be some kind of studio of something. The picture was dark. In the back ground there was a big window that sunlight was coming through. The dance move she was in made her hair kinda fly up. Since it was a dark picture and the sunlight was bright behind her it kinda lit up around her body like an outline. And this is the part that is so cool. THe way her hair was up in the air at that particular moment it looked like wings. Jacqui has really long and goergeos hair. And the Sun had those strands lit up and it looked just like wings. Some one told me to look at it and at first i thought they really were wings, she looked just like an angel. It was awesome.

Ry you are right. The spaghetti supper preparation meeting is tonight (Tues) at 6:30 and it is at Fellowship United Methodist Church... i konw that there is gonna be a whole lot to do tonight cuz our preacher, Don Morris said that there is going to be a ton of people attend the supper and that there is going to have to be so much help. So, anyone that wants to can attend the meeting tonight and the more the merrier. Ne way,i have seen teh pic too and it is unbelieveable. The nurse that i was talkin about earlier also saw the picture and that is part of the reason she said that Jac was surrounded by angels.

Well the results are in. This years 2004 homecoming results are in. Your homecoming king and queen are Dave Thomas and Jacqui McDaniel. I'm so glad that they one. It will probably be an emotional homecoming if Jacqui is there or not but i know that i will be a very memorable one. It we be a time we will remember for the rest of our lives.

yea... ry this is gonna be soo cute for them two. I bet dave is excited...and we can start praying now that Jac recovers quick enough to go. That would be awesome. Gah... i got chills when i read that... yeah youcan tell i am a girl. Thanks for yalls help keepin it on the front page

Ry you still on here?

Ry, lets try and get this whole "green wave" thing out there... i mean tell everyone to do it on thurs. It would be a great thing for me to get with the rest the stuff i have been filming for her...i wish everyone would wear green it would be awesome.. i wish there was a way we could get in the paper on wed but that might jus be false hopes.... hey who konws tho!