Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea, i forgot to post this. This is so cool. Ok they are making a documentary on Jacqui and her accident. Vanderbilt hospital is making a documentary to support the LIFE FLIGHT helicopters. Vanderbilt is using Jacqui, and two other story's of people who are up there who have been life flighted. They are trying to make money becuase they are planning to buy 4 new copters. I talked to the lady that was making it and she was really excited that Jacqui was on there, Jacqui is on the film and they interviewed her parents and the whole story is on there. It should be so cool. She said the copters cost 5 million each. So the purpose is to have a heart warming story about how the LIFE FLIGHT saved people lifes (just as it did in Jacqui's case) to make people understand the importance and to help donate money for the copters. Jacqui will have the best testimony when this is all said and done. Keep praying.

Update on Jac, well they are taking her to rehab in Atl today. They were planning on doing it early this morning like around eight or so. She is supposed to be life flighted down there and there is no telling how long she will be there... it really depends on how much brain damage she actually has. I guess we will jus have to keep praying and hope for the best. The spaghetti supper is on SEPT 11 from 4-8pm and it will be held at Fellowship United Methodist Church, out toward Eagleville past WOC. Anyone is allowed to come and the more the better. Member this is for Jac so we will take all the "lovin" we can get. Anyway, yall keep her in your prayers and lets keep this thread on teh first page.

Movers brings you correct info. They were suppose to be life flighting Jacqui to the rehab center in Atlanta today at 8 a.m. Like she said there is really no telling how long she will be there but i have heard 4-6 weeks and i have heard 6-8 weeks, but there is really no way to tell since she hasnt even woken up yet. But keep praying that she will be the same way she was before and there is no brain damage and it will be a speedy recovery.

Just a few minutes ago we the seniors voted on homecoming king and queen. I think it would be so cool if Dave Thomas was the king (RHS QB and Jacqui's BF) and if Jacqui was queen. I dont even know if Jacqui will be better by homecoming but if not maybe her mom could be there in her place or on of her sisters since she has 2 that go here. I just think that would be so awesome. But they are i guess counting the votes right now, so when later on today when they have all the votes tallied i will let eveyone know if they are nominees.