Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

Hey guys i know i havent been on coacht in a while and here is why. I was there when it all happend, i had just got off the moped when jacqui and liz got on. I have been up at the hospital for countless hours over the past 5 days.

But to answer a few of the questions. Yes, that was dave in the green shirt in the background of the newspaper.

Like i said i was there and i witnissed the whole thing i have posted the whole story....here is the link My Webpage

Keep praying please

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland2001, I don't know any addresses right now, but give me till tomorrow evening and I can find some info for you. I would do it tonight but I'm going to the Titans game. hs sports fan might will know too. He is a good friend of the McDaniel family and has been at the hospital with them more than I have so until tomorrow, he might be your best bet for tonight.

I'm over there all the time but i dont know the address. The street name is Thompson Rd. I was also at the Titans game tonight, it was good to get away from the hospital tonight, i needed to get out and enjoy the game. Me and Dave Thomas went (Riverdale QB), my best freind, and Jacqui's boyfriend. He has spent the night like 3 times and has been up there non stop so we went to the game to relieve some stress. But i will find out the address incase people would like to send some cards and stuff. BhsOl, who are you and how does your mom know mine. Jacqui had a good day today but keep prayin.

hs sports fan, We go to the same church, that's how our mom's know each other. I was told this morning by the really tall guy that's been at the hospital that Jacquie is starting to respond to what people are telling her. He said that someone was brushing her hair and the brush got tangled in her hair and then she reached towards her head in response to the pain. You probably already know this, but the doctors are slowing bringing her out of the drug induced coma and right now it's kida like she's half awake and half asleep.

Oh ok, well i bet we have seen each other up there then. Because today was the first day i havent gone up there. Yea the tall guy's name is Tony Goodall. And what you heard about brushing Jac's hair is true. Dave Thomas, her boyfriend, is my bestfriend and he usually has gotten to see her once or twice a day, and he keeps me very updated since he actually gets to see her. I wish i knew who you were. Maybe you should visit that link to my site that i left on this thread and leave me a comment or something. And then i could ask my mom about your mother and how they know each other. But everyone has got to keep prayin for her. Through all this they are so many miracles that have happened. It is amazing. I'll post them all in a couple of days.