Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

Are you serious? That is so awesome. I have met Kevin Carter twice and I have always thought he was a good guy. That is a great way to make money to help the family out. I hope they autograph several things so this will be a big fundraiser. But once again please feel comfortable about sending the donation to my house. I have either been at the McDaniels or the hospital everyday since the accident.

bhsOL, i will be over there today. Like i said i saw you yesterday but today we should introduce ourselves. Thanks for the support from all over the state and country. Just keep praying. You can send a card or donation or both. Thank you and God Bless.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like hs sports fan said, yesterday Jac's surgery went very well. They put seven screws in her wrist and she made it through like a soldier. Last night we went to see her and when we got there she was having a cat scan done. They apparently were just doing like an overview of her head to make sure everything was still going as well as they thought it was. Anyway, today or maybe tommorrow, depending on how well she is doing this morning, they are planning on doing another surgery on her that will take out the monitor they put in her head to measure the pressure around the brain. The doctors said that it would be the last thing they needed to do and hopefully they can then put her in a "critical" room instead of the ICU trauma area. That is the next step to having Jac out of the hospital. After the surgery, we continue to wait and i believe they are going to start waking her up. If she continues to do well, she will be out in "no time" (of course "no time" in hospital terms could be a week or a month, there is no telling). Thank yall again for your concerns and prayers. The donations will be appreciated too... but continue to pray and keep her on your mind. God Bless yall!

Guest Oakland

great to hear about jacqui, heres praying for a fast and speedy recovery in god's time. bhsOL, i got your pm, i think your doin a great thing by helping converting that garage into a room, way more productive than anything i am doin today or have been doin for a while, dont worry there is always a next time, maybe ill become as elusive as region lol then again maybe not

I agree with the statements above. You are doing a great thing to help the family and so is everyone else. Everyone has been so great this past week and all the help adn prayers have been appreciative. By the way, coacht thank you for allowing us to do this on your SPORTS site, it was an awesome way to let people know and get more people to pray.

Man today was awesome. We got so much work done over at the house today. We were moving all kinds of stuff today. We needed alotta help so i lot of my boys from the football team dropped by to help. 3 of our 4 first team all state players helped, Dave, Rahmel, and Kimbrough (thats off the topic but i love bragging on my boys). But it is just so exciting and incouraging seeing everyone pitch in. By the way Jacqui is gettin closer to being out of the hospital, but movers (scar) told me today that on monday they are planning on flying her to atlanta to start all the rehab. The reason they are goin there is because it is one of the best rehab places in the country. Once she is there i think they expect her to stay there 6-8 weeks so it could be a long time. So please keep praying.

bhsOL, whats up man, it was good to meet you today. Man oh man we sure did get alot done today. It was pretty hard doing it by ourselves, but when some of the football players came over things sure went fast. I just feel so good about myself knowing that im helping someone in need out and seeing all these people come together to do such an awesome thing for an awesome family. Hopefully i'll see you up there somemore this week.

Oh yea, like i said before this will be a long process ( the recovery of Jacqui ) it will also be a very long one, so once again please send a donation if you feel comfortable doing so. I left my address above and as soon as we recieve your donation it will go straight to the McDaniels to help with medical bills and other neccassary expenses. A card or donation would be great. I ask that if you send a donatin that you send it to my house (which i have listed all that info a few post ago either on this page or the one before) but if you wanna send a card or something else to there house there address is 2141 Thompson Rd. 37128. So feel free to do that too. Thanx and God Bless

hs sports fan, It was nice to meet you today too. It's amazing how much work we got done. I think we're finishing putting up dry wall on friday since the plumber and electrician are working tomorrow. I guess I'll see you then. Email me and let me know what time you are going back to their house on Firday.

my email: twutvols@yahoo.com or trw2j@yahoo.com. Email me at both because lately I've had trouble logging in to the first one.

movers, It was great to meet you today too. You seemed to be a caring person and we greatly appreciate your help today. You said you're going to MTSU this fall; what are you going to study? I'm sure I'll see you later.

hs sports fan and movers, could I have both of yall's email addresses? We on coacht like to communicate and keep in touch with each other outside of the threads too.

Edited by bhsOL