Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, we all need to really step up our prayers and keep knocking on God's door. I just found out that Jacquie's Brain pressure or swelling has just gone up to 50 and she's taken a turn for the worse. Please keep praying that she will fully recover and that she could be a testament for the Almighty God. He is an awesome God who performs wonders but we still need to keep praying.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

region, i got the chance to go and talk to the family last nite at vanderbilt. they are some strong, strong people. praise God for the miracle that happened with her brain pressure while people were praying for her. i let the mcdaniel family know that the entire coacht community was praying for their daughter and for their family and they were so thankful to all of us. keep up the good work guys. our prayers are being answered as we pray them.

here's the latest update: I still haven't heard the results from the MRI, but today Jacquie was able to respond to the doctors by giving them a thumb ! The doctors are totally amazed at some of the stuff she can now do and at the rate of her healing.

region4fan, As far as the yard goes, the neighbors are taking care of it. Financial help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure exactly how yet, but I do know that at 5:00 tonight, teachers and students are meeting at Riverdale to come up with some kind of fund raisers and this meeting is open to anybody that wants to attend. I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend or not, but I'm going to try to. Oh yeah, I haven't been told where to meet at the school; I've heard the football field or the gym. If I go, I'm just going to try to find everybody. E-mail me if you have any specific questions for me.

Edited by bhsOL