Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

Tomorrow they are planning on doing the reconstructive plastic surgery on her face. She broke almost every bone in her face and broke on both sides where the jaw connects to the skull. So everyone pray for a safe surgery and a smooth and fast recovery. Also pray that the pressure will stay down so they can do it as scheduled and also that it does not go up during the surgery.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The surgery yesterday went very well actually. She had fractured most bones in her face so they put metal plates in her face. When i got to the hospital yesterday she was just getting out of surgery, around 8:30. The doctors said she did very well and her pressure didn't go up much. Meaning the pressure in her brain, more pressure the more her brain is swelling. We pray that her pressure stays at nine which is a normal pressure. ( just happens to be her boyfriends number, we call it her lucky number). They said she held her own and now we just wait. Yes, we have been waiting a long time it seems, but patience is a vurtue i have learned. Her dad put it this way, " we are running a 'marathon' but we aint doin it in sprints".We still pray for her and hope that when she wakes up, the brain damage she recieved, is not to severe and she will be the same Jacqui she was before. I really can't thank yall enough for all the concerns and prayers yall have for Jac.

INFO CONCERNING DONATIONS TO THE MCDANIEL FAMILY

Due to lack of information about the trust fund for Jacqui, if you are comfortable, you can send your donations made out to Don OR Susan McDaniel to the following address : Randy Denney 2755 East Main St. Murfreesboro, TN. 37127. My mom is helping to head up fundraising for the McDaniel family. If you are comfortable sending your donation to my home, my mother and I will make sure that it gets to the McDaniel family. Otherwise, you will have to wait on more information.

Once agian any donation would be greatly appreciated as well as your prayers. You can only imagine what the expenses are for a tragedy of this magnitude. People all over the state have been asking for ways to help and this is a great way to do so. So if you feel comfortable doin what was stated above I know the family would be very appreciative. Thank you and God bless. Please keep praying.

Guest Oakland

no thank you hs sports fan so we can help the mc daniel in this time of need. hopefully jacqui will come out of this with no side effects in the long term

Edited by oakland2001

Guest region4fan

Thanks sports fan for the information about sending a donation. I definitely feel comfortable sending a check to your mom's capable hands. May GOD bless your family for their dedication to the family. Keep the Faith. It may be slow....but it is sure! Keep us posted!

I am really proud of you and bhsol for all your hard work and sacrifice of time and sweat to help! thumb

hs sports fan, I was going to meet oakland2001 tomorrow for the first time and we were going to go watch the Oakland/Brentwood scrimmage (of course I was going to take my video camera and scout both teams), but when we made plans, I didn't know that yall had already started building the room over at the McDaniels house. I thought yall were going to start next weekend. I found out about an hour afterwards so I decided to go over today and help. Well Actually that was now yesterday because it's wednesday morning now. But I'm going to try to let oakland2001 know that I'm going back over there to help instead of going to the scrimmage because I feel that helping the McDaniels is more important at this time. I didn't know that the DNJ had an article about the work being done at there house, must have looked over it, but I'm going to go look at it as soon as I get of coacht I'll see you then.

I'm not sure if anyone's heard yet, but someone got ahold of Kevin Carter of the Titans, and he (and maybe some other Titans players, I'm not really sure) is going to autograph a bunch of stuff and let it be auctioned off to raise money for Jacqui. What's kinda funny is I met him the other night at the game and I thought about saying something to him about Jacqui, because I know he is a good Christian man, but I never did. Funny how things work out hugh? If anyone wants to buy something, I'll try to find out how, when, and where this will be done as give some ingo a.s.a.p.