Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really is no new NEWS on her progress but it seems that she is making progress everyday. Her mom came home for the first time last night. She was at Vanderbilt evryday the first two weeks and in atl for the is week. She said it felt good to be back, but i am sure she didnt have ne thing on her mind but Jac. Um i am not sure if we posted this but she was smiling two days ago and she is still responding with a squeeze of a hand. We are all still praying for her and we know that she will be back in no time at all, cuz i have learned thru this whole thing that if u ask, and really mean it, He will give it to you. Anyway, the game was awesome last night and i am sure we made tons of $ for Jac. I can't wait to see her back on that field dancing along side her sisters.

Cros~ wow call me out with my last name and my sister's name. No, it aint a big deal im jus kiddin, any way yeah i konw of you but i am not sure i have ever met you... sry if i have and jus didn't member it i am bad with faces bu ti am sure if i saw you i would member you. Actually, i do remember a story about us when we were kids, your mom almost bought that monongraming machine or sometin liek that from my mom and we were at your house for some neighborhood yardsale, but we were all playin out in the driveway, you and me and ur sis and some other kids and my sis's, and i had a tennis racket and we were hitting some ball into teh yard, and some little boy came up behind me and i accidently hit him in the mouth and busted it and he bled for ever, i dont think it was you but i do think you were there... this was a long time ago. Ha, but sry bout the blast to the past. Next time you see me out, come up to me and be lik "oh hey, how youdoin it s cros"

Yall keep praying and keepin this on the first page!!!

Sold alot of shirts last night. It was cool seeing all those lime green shirts everywhere. I bet it was cool for Mrs. Susan (Jacqui's mom) to be there and see Megan (her daughter) dancing, and Spike (her son) watching his form team battle, and Meredith (youngest daughter) help selling t-shirts, and seeing all the people who love and support jacqui and her family.

I was reading on jacquimac.com and I was wondering why the shirts have a number 9 on them... Is it Jacqui's favorite number or what?? I am just curious.. I have been daily checking in on her progress and I hope that she continues getting stronger everyday.. Oh yea, I apolgize if that question has already been asked... I don't want to irritate anyone.. Thanks! Get Well Soon Jacqui!