Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

I read this story last week, and have been touched by the support and prayers for this young lady. Prayers and support sent from Pikeville, TN and the Bledsoe County Warriors!!

I experienced an extensive stay @ Vanderbilt with a cousin @ the age of 20...the support and prayers mean so much during such a difficult time....

Our God is an Awesome God!!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree, Jacqui still has along way togo. Dont get me wrong she is much better than she was 5 weeks ago today but she still has a long way to go. She still needs everyones prayers, especially for the left side of her body. I saw some pictures of her taken this weekend and they werent quite as good as i expected. She definatley needs prayer specifically for that left side. Please dont just forget about her, every prayer helps.

Today Vanderbilt came out to Rockvale and did a re-inactment of the accident for the Life Flight video. Life flight came out there and landed in the same spot as before and it was even in the front yard that it happend in even the same tree. They are doing a documentary on Jacqui and her accident and 2 other people to raise money for their life flight program. They are trying to buy 4 new choppers and the lady making the video said they are around 5 million apiece. This kinda shows just how special Jacqui is that they would want to make a documentary about her. There have even been a docter or nurse or two from vanderbilt that worked on jacqui go to atlanta to see her. Keep praying.

Guest region4fan

Wow, I didn't know all that! I really wish I could go to the game to see her honored as the Homecoming Queen. There will be so much emotion at that ceremony. I am glad her sister will be there to accept the crown. See if you can get a pic to post for us on Coacht. I start my morning prayers with her daily! I actually feel sorry for Lebanon............Dave will be in rare form...............