Best / Nicest Stadiums

scoutteam77

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in west tennessee, dyer county has one beautiful facility with a press box that cost almost as much as a small school stadium...with a first class sound system...

their cross county rival, dyersburg, has a nice stadium as well, although thirty years old.......it too has a first class sound system and has been modernized over the years with new score boards and message boards....the surface this year is one of the finest around…..looks like a putting green...also they have keep their stadium up and looks only a couple of years old....

you boys at dyer county and dyersburg just don't know how fortunate you are cause i have traveled accross the state and your stadiums are some of the finest....

• 2 weeks later...
Union City has a great stadium and overall facility with its fieldhouse and indoor practice facility. Many colleges should be so lucky. .... Same for Obion Central. What was once one of the worst facilities around is now one of the best, also with a fantastic indoor facility and great seating sections on both sides. ..... South Fulton is building a new stadium/fieldhouse, which will make it the the class of Class 1A in NW Tenn. ..... I love the old concrete stadiums at Humboldt, Bruceton, Huntingdon and Milan, because of the history and tradition at those places. ..... Dyer County's new place is nice, but a little plain. ..... I understand some of the new stadiums in Jackson are good, and USJ has a great place, but also a little plain. Rothrock in Jackson drips with tradition. .... Lexington has a nice place, too. .... And, there are some great facilities in places like Briarcrest, MUS, Germantown and White Station. ..... Well, there's a quick tour of West Tennessee. Enjoy the trip. :D

Union City has a great stadium and overall facility with its fieldhouse and indoor practice facility. Many colleges should be so lucky. .... Same for Obion Central. What was once one of the worst facilities around is now one of the best, also with a fantastic indoor facility and great seating sections on both sides. ..... South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> is building a new stadium/fieldhouse, which will make it the the class of Class 1A in NW Tenn. ..... I love the old concrete stadiums at Humboldt, Bruceton, Huntingdon and Milan, because of the history and tradition at those places. ..... Dyer County's new place is nice, but a little plain. ..... I understand some of the new stadiums in Jackson are good, and USJ has a great place, but also a little plain. Rothrock in Jackson drips with tradition. .... Lexington has a nice place, too. .... And, there are some great facilities in places like Briarcrest, MUS, Germantown and White Station. ..... Well, there's a quick tour of West Tennessee. Enjoy the trip. :D

825309308[/snapback]

Camden has a nice, old concrete stadium, built in 1960. We used to have ivy on the fences, now we have hedges bigger than the U. of Georgia. We've always had good crowds - good years and bad.