Cloudland vs. Hampton

THE KING

I've got this one marked on my calendar. We will see how far Hampton has come along with their program. Can they break the streak? They have a powerful center in Seth Clawson and Zach Crabtree is tough. I say Hampton is tougher on the line and they will dominate this contest. Cloudland's offense will struggle, but hopefully they will make it respectable. Hampton 21 Cloudland 7.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KING SORRY U START STUFF PEOPLE WILL NOT POST ON . BUT I WILL U NEED TO MOVE TO HAMPTON OR AVERY BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SUCKEST FAN ME AND THE MOUNTAIN FANS THANK U ARE A 2 FACED PERSON WHEN I SEE U YOU SAY THANGS LIKE I THINK THE TEAM WILL DO GOOD BUT ON HERE YOU SAY DIFFERENT TO TELL THE TRUTH I THANK UR FOR UNAKA I REALLY DONT KNOW ARE U LUNSFORDS SON OR WHAT HE WAS NOT GOD .......................................................................................................................................................................... U ARE LUST LIKE HIM IF UR NOT HIS SON U WONT TO BE HECK U CLAIM U WAS THE BEST PLAYER THAT EVER PLAYED AT CHS BUT GUSSE WHAT U ARE NOT U MIGHT DATE DB U ARE NOT HER BROTHER HE WAS GOOD U WAS NOT...................

Maybe you misunderstood me Mr. Lander. I said I hoped Cloudland will do well, but my heart tells me they will not. DB has trained harder than you football players. Instead of getting on here fussing with me, you should prove how well you will do on the field. And no, I am no Mark Byrd. I never claimed to be. Lunsford is a great person. You all hate him because he wanted you all to work a little bit. You all got your wittle feewings hurt when he would chew your butts. Now it is Hampton time. Will you rise to the occasion? :D

I personally can't wait until Friday. I am ready to see some good hard fought football games this year. Blow-outs are boring. We've lost a lot of good players in the past and still done well and I even remember when we lost Coach Orr and thought that would be the end of Cloudland football. It was not then and it won't be now. Coach Keith and Coach Oaks are very capable because they've been there through it all. So perhaps we could all work on boosting the morale a little. This is a different team because the seniors graduated but those that are left know what it takes to get it done. It will be a close game but I don't think Cloudland Football is ready to lay down and die.

Best of luck to Poss, Bill and Sam!