Maryville at Carter

REBELRON

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You Maryville people crack me up.  Yea dustin had 130 yards against pigeon

forge, but i dont care if its TSD, 130 yards in one quarter is amazing, and pigeon forge had the ball longer than alcoa.  I will throughly enjoy a 42-35 game because both teams defenses were non-existent.  All the comments about not looking ahead to the alcoa game, well you better because your not playing abunch of freshmen or sophomores like the last 2 years, were juniors now and ready to rumble.  ITS OUR TIME TO SHINE!!!!!!

825304711[/snapback]

Hey little boy it's time to start using Alcoa City Schools computers for the right reasons. Nice evil laugh. A jamboree is nothing but a glorified scrimmage. It means nothing. Even though i do remember pigeon forge driving the ball down the field on alcoa. The bottom line is pigeon forge does not have a very good ball team. As I recall Alcoa was supposed to mop the field with maryville last year according to other cocky fans like yourself. Maryville won by 3 touchdowns while turning the ball over six times. Maryville starts 16 seniors. It should be a good game. Oh and by the way your TSD comment was ignorant. Those boys play hard and with more pasion then ive seen a lot of other teams play with.

I heard the home side has better blechers this year, some new I think. I plan to be there early like most Maryville faithful. The forcast is now only a 40% chance of rain but in the 80's till the sun goes down, so it should be good weather for the white wearing rebels.

Went by practice yesteday. O looked sharp and ready. Defence has more intensity and looked ready. Heard Lawhan will for sure play and Garner maybe able to dress the week after the Alcoa game.