Coalfield-Union County

goosevol

Hey UCHS Patriots,

How is coach McBrayer doing? He coached my son last year here in Oak Ridge. He is a quality coach and I wish him the best. I bet you did work hard this summer.

REBELRON,

If you can get to Maynardsville you can get to the High School. It's right on the main road (St. Rt. 33) just as you are coming into town.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of sounding biggamer-ish: We ready... we ready...!!! :D

What better week to start than with the 2004 edition of Coalfield vs. Wartburg. :D

Regardless of how my pick on that one turns out, it's almost always an enjoyable game to watch and it seems that nearly the entire county is there. I see people at that game that I don't see the rest of the year!!!

I hope both teams have good seasons and I still enjoy following both the Bulldogs and the Jackets. Being in Coalfield presently, I'm going with the Jackets in a mild upset in this one. A preview of my pick might suggest a high-scoring affair with the Jackets walking off Dillon field with a big win.

Coalfield 34

Wartburg 28

---rSquared

I got the Jackets and 7 after that lack luster York scrimmage. NO killer instinct showing. Love you guys but what I need is hate and determination from you toward your opponent for sixty minutes. Then you can dance with them or go eat pizza. Prove me wrong bury them quick and keep them buried.