Ooltewah @ Red Bank

Ti-Ta

Ok, we've seen the Ooltewah Owls in a couple of scrimmages as well as the Red Bank Lions so who is going to win. Who's got the best QB, Wide Outs, Running Backs and Best overall defense?

Here is my take on the game. As far as Quarterbacks I believe Fabry gets the nod, Woods has looked good but Fabry has got the experience. Wide outs Red Bank has Brown but after that they fall off wheres Ooltewah has McMillan,Lowe and Langston all three are good, so I give the nod to Ooltewah. Running Backs has to go to Ooltewah what a stable with Caldwell, Loudimill and Marcus they are deep in this department. As far as defense is concern I worry about Ooltewahs defensive secondary a little but, up front and their linebackers are good and I will have to go with Ooltewah on this one. The kicking game has to go to Ooltewah Gregory is punting the ball out of sight right now and his kicking doesn't look bad either!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well, I already posted this on one thread but I think this ought to be a very good football game. I think both teams will have a decent year.

Quarterbacks- I think that in the QB match-up you have to go with Red Bank. I think that Fabry has a slight edge over Woods of Ooltewah simply because of experience. Last year Woods got limited snaps and although I think he is the better QB I think it will take him time to get used to it, where Fabry is a veteran back there.

Runningbacks-I think that I am going to go with Ooltewah in this match up. Simply because they are stacked at the runningback position. I just don't know what they are going to do with all of these backs. They have a good runningback in Marcus Williams, who I hear might not even start due to better RB. I watched him his sophomore year and he looked really talented. I have heard alot about a kid named Colwell (sp?) also and I hear he is quick on his feet and can make something out of nothing.

Wide Reciever- I don't know much about Ooltewah in the Wide Reciever catagory, but I do know that Red Bank has a heck of a reciever in Quinten Brown. He is an awesome athlete and I see him being a key for Red Bank. Ooltewah has quality recievers in McMillian and Lowe, but I don't know much more than that. This Edge goes to Red bank.

Lineman- This is a subject i can truly say I know nothing about. I have no clue on who has a better line and I guess we will find out by half-time of the game. This is a Draw.

My Prediction:Simply cause of the bust of talent Ooltewah has at the RB position.

Ooltewah-27

Red Bank-21