West @ Heritage

carolina232

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Woodshed is the small wooden building on the left just as you come through the ticket gate. It sells t-shirts, hats, etc. We've had the Woodshed for many years and it is a tradition. The marketing department at HHS makes t-shirts some years with logos about the Woodshed.

Congrats to HHS on a good first game, even with the loss. I love you boys and I will miss you this year. I am spending a lot of time at Maryville College, Richie, Big Tharp and Seth are there sweating it out at football camp. Come up some Sat and watch the Fighting Scotts!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

825308581[/snapback]

HHS82MOM, I hope I didn't sound like I was downplaying Heritage's tradition. I just thought it sounded funny. Best of luck this year, neighbor!

No offense taken, WesVols! I just wanted to clarify that because so many people think since our name is "Mountaineers" we are just a bunch of red necks.

Well, we are, but we are proud red necks!!! :(

Actually, I guess I need to change my name to MCSCOT94MOM! But old traditions die hard and I still support the Mountaineers.

No offense taken, WesVols! I just wanted to clarify that because so many people think since our name is "Mountaineers" we are just a bunch of red necks.

Well, we are, but we are proud red necks!!! :D

Actually, I guess I need to change my name to MCSCOT94MOM! But old traditions die hard and I still support the Mountaineers.

825309557[/snapback]

I hear ya!! I enjoyed the atmosphere friday...I only regret that when I got there it was already dark, so I didn't get to see what I've heard is a breathtaking view of the Smokies. Maybe I'll find my way back to Heritage at some point...hopefully during the playoffs!!