Jefferson County @ Rhea County

andykellysfan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a very good game(should go down to the wire) Since William Blount pulled out of the scrimmage,we will have 2 full weeks to prepare for Rhea Co.From what I hear Rhea Co is suppose to have a pretty good team this year,so it won`t be warm up game for either team.Jefferson Co better have every thing clicking on all cylinders,or we`ll end up 1-3 in the first 4 weeks.From what I remember from last years game,Rhea Co had two good RB's that I think are back this year.Its too bad the two school aren`t closer,its a brutal drive for the vistor team.

I`m pretty sure it won`t be as high scoring a game from the Jeff Co side this game.We don`t have the quick strike,explosive offense like we did last year.This years team is more ball control,Coach Euverard is happy to gain 4 yds every play,and march it all the way down field.Not the type of offense I like,but if it gets the job done, I`m all for it.What type of offense and D does Rhea Co play?

Its a little over 2 hours,depending on how fast you drive 

Better plan your route, Jeff. Co. fans. The "usual" route...down I-75 to US-68 will not work. The bridge over Watts Bar Dam is closed for the next six months. Alternate route I-40W to US-27S..... It's about the same distance, but takes a little more time.

Better plan your route, Jeff. Co. fans.  The "usual" route...down I-75 to US-68 will not work.  The bridge over Watts Bar Dam is closed for the next six months.  Alternate route I-40W to US-27S..... It's about the same distance, but takes a little more time.

825306166[/snapback]

The news just keeps getting better and better

E-Gad!! My informants down at the E-Z Snooze tell me that Rhea Co. is laying low for this bunch of patsy's to come calling. Short handed and slower than usual.

In a shocker

Rhea Co 21

Jeff Co 13

Boola Boola

825306301[/snapback]

HA! I`m looking forward to seeing the Pats lay the wood to the Eagles for the second year in row.It won`t be easy,but we should come out fired up and win the game.BTW it won`t be a shock if Rhea Co wins,Jefferson Co won`t be favored by that much(if they are at all) Rhea Co is suppose to win their region so it should be two equal teams playing.I`m really looking forward to it.