Dyersburg @ Dyer County

rocker

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think DC may surprise some people.  They seem to have a little more confidence this year.  I will take DC in a close one.

825305973[/snapback]

That would not be a suprise it would be a "hey get this man the defibrilators..300..stand back...shock!!....STUNNER!!..It's always fun at the start of the year when everyone is 0-0.....Dyersburg wins this game as much as they want to...I'll say....45-0 :D

I think the D'burg and DC game will be a good one ! I think both teams are pretty much evenly matched this year! Altought I sitll think DC will come out on top this year ! Not one d'burg player is goin to be able to touch Josh Ozment in the backfield ! He is goin to be some one they are goin to have to worry about ! I think DC has a pretty good running game and a pretty good passing game this year and are more experienced this year ! D'burg has a running game and thats it, no passing! So I predicted that DC come out on top but not by much ! But a win is a win ! GO DC !!

Dyersburg is not very good at stopping the run.A couple of weeks ago when they scrimmaged Obion Central,the Rebels were able to do pretty much what they wanted on offense(wish I could say the same about the Defense). ;) So if DC can establish the running game and keep them off balance with the passing game,then the Choctaws have a chance.But I'll have to give the nod to D-burg. thumb

Dyersburg-28

Dyer Co.-14

Good luck to both teams though. thumb