perry co at greenfield

vikingpride

The numbers doesn't matter as long as your's is greater than their's in the end, and I predict that PC will have the greater of the two numbers.

212 Vikings!!!

825305578[/snapback]

Should be a good one. If the Vikings play like they are capable of doing, they will win. Blaster, shouldn't you be working? :ph34r:

Perry County wins 24-7. The Lyles kid only had about 3 good runs, including the long one for Greenfield's only score. I noticed him over on the sidelines during the second quarter on his knee, I guess he was sick or something. Perry County's defence looked really good last night. Offence is improved from last year as well, o-line opening up good holes and protecting the QB as well. Only gave up 1 sack, and only a couple of tackles of RB's behind the line. Running game looked really good, and the timing was just a little off in the passing game, but the QB has been sick all week, didn't practice Monday, I know, and may not have had many reps the rest of the week either. We may not beat JCS or USJ, but we won't be a walk in the park for them either.

Oh, by the way how is the Greenfield player who was injured at the end of the game? I didn't get a good look at his number, so I couldn't figure out who he was. I hope it is not too serious, it was pretty scary seeing him motionless there on the ground for so long. Our thoughts and prayers are with him. Good luck to Greenfield for the rest of the season, maybe we will get another go at each other in the playoffs.

Perry County has a very good team and looked really good. I was impressed with Perry County's running game and they had recievers open as well. Justin Lyles did get injured and missed most of the second quarter. Good luck to you against the big boys, JCS and USJ. Adam Ledezma #15 was the injured player and is going to be ok but it was a little scary for a few minutes.

Edited by Greenfieldfan