Lawco vs. Giles

Hawse40

Columbia's team had the speed, size, and athletes times 2 then what was expected, columbia is in my oppinion a very underrated team....yeah lawrence county did not make the plays necessary to win and there tackling was awful... but that was columbia now they are up against GC. Lawrence county will win this game... becuz they remember how they felt about 10pm friday nite and they wont wanna feel like that again... my brother plays for Law co.(#2) and i know he hasnt forgotten about friday nite...he told me that he wants to go out and boost the morale of the fans friday nite and put the columbia game in the shadows against GC becuz of the awful performance that he and his team had friday. Look for law co. to have a great game and put GC away for the 2nd year in a row.

LC- 24

GC- 13

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread needs a bump bad. Seems like this rivalry is a thing of the past. Sad to see........The Columbia game was a much needed slap in the face wake up call for both Wildcat players and coaches. Potential time is over, the real Wildcats time has come, I hope it's tonight. Prediction. Lawrence County-26, Giles Co. 13.

Turn that Hughes boys' arm loose, Coach, and give #34 the ball, I love to see a fullback run over people.